WILKENS, Md. (WJZ) –Baltimore County Police have located a missing preteen and her toddler nephew.
According to police, 12-year-old Amber Nicole Brown and her 1-year-old nephew, Michael Travis Colclough, went missing Wednesday afternoon.
Police believe Amber and Michael boarded a bus at McDowell Lane and Twin Circle but was not certain of their destination.
Baltimore County Police announced via Twitter around midnight that both children returned home safely.
No other details were provided.
Other Local News:
- Montgomery County Police Find 2 Dead In Apartment Building
- Loyola Blakefield Cancels School After Racial Slur Is Etched Onto Balthroom Stall
- Pickup Truck Crashes Into Anne Arudel County Home
- Man Struck By Car After Waiting For His Vehicle To Be Towed
- 2nd Child In Baltimore Fire Dies Day After Mother, Sister Died