LANSDOWNE, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police are investigating an incident at a Lansdowne home.
Officers first encountered an adult male assault victim early Wednesday morning.
The suspect was believed to be in a home in the 3000-block of Bero Road, where the assault occurred. However, when the tactical team checked the home, they did not find anyone inside.
The victim was transported to an area hospital for treatment.
Police are investigating the incident and believe there is no danger to the community.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Baseball Season Brings Fans To Nearby Restaurants, Shops
- Anti-Transgender Bus Sparks Protests As It Visits US Cities
- Community Remembers 19-Year-Old Design Student Lost To Gun Violence
- Police Release Sketch Of Sexual Assault Suspect
- Rapper ‘Big Flock’ Given Federal Prison Sentence For Gun, Drug Charges