Baltimore County Police Investigating Incident At Lansdowne Home
LANSDOWNE, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police are investigating an incident at a Lansdowne home.
Officers first encountered an adult male assault victim early Wednesday morning.
The suspect was believed to be in a home in the 3000-block of Bero Road, where the assault occurred. However, when the tactical team checked the home, they did not find anyone inside.
The victim was transported to an area hospital for treatment.
Police are investigating the incident and believe there is no danger to the community.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Security Heightened At Courthouse As Freddie Gray Hearings Set To Begin
- Gov. Hogan Feeling Strong After 4th Round Of Chemo
- Md. Senator Ben Cardin To Make Decision ‘Shortly’ About Iran Nuclear Deal
- Pope Francis Eases Church Rule On Abortion Forgiveness
- Wednesday’s Freddie Gray Hearing Could See Charges Dismissed; Mosby Recused