LANSDOWNE, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police are investigating an incident at a Lansdowne home.
Officers first encountered an adult male assault victim early Wednesday morning.
The suspect was believed to be in a home in the 3000-block of Bero Road, where the assault occurred. However, when the tactical team checked the home, they did not find anyone inside.
The victim was transported to an area hospital for treatment.
Police are investigating the incident and believe there is no danger to the community.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Man Arrested For Attempted Murder After Sunday Shooting
- Part Of Maryland Creek Closed To Shellfish Harvesting
- Governor Larry Hogan Waves Green Flag At NASCAR Race
- Judge Dismisses 25 Lawsuits Against D.C. Metro
- Large Electronics May Pose In-Flight Risk