LANSDOWNE, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police are investigating an incident at a Lansdowne home.
Officers first encountered an adult male assault victim early Wednesday morning.
The suspect was believed to be in a home in the 3000-block of Bero Road, where the assault occurred. However, when the tactical team checked the home, they did not find anyone inside.
The victim was transported to an area hospital for treatment.
Police are investigating the incident and believe there is no danger to the community.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Man Accused Of Fatally Stabbing Sister, 2 Cousins Charged With Murder
- Hate Crime Charge Brought Against Man Accused Of Killing Bowie St. Student
- Police Are Looking To Identify Gwynn Oak Bank Robbery Suspect
- Police: 4 Dead In Serious Westminster Crash, One Car Was Going 100+ MPH
- 2 Major Developments Could Reshape The U.S. Opioid Crisis