LANSDOWNE, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police are investigating an incident at a Lansdowne home.
Officers first encountered an adult male assault victim early Wednesday morning.
The suspect was believed to be in a home in the 3000-block of Bero Road, where the assault occurred. However, when the tactical team checked the home, they did not find anyone inside.
The victim was transported to an area hospital for treatment.
Police are investigating the incident and believe there is no danger to the community.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Woman’s Finger Bitten Off As She Tries To Break Up Fight
- How To Get Your Free Chipotle Burrito
- ‘Serial’ Case: Hearing Resumes For Adnan Syed
- State Seeks Delay In 3 Officers’ Trials In Freddie Gray Case, Pending Appeals
- Preakness Ticket Sales Up 10%