Glenn Younes: Orioles Like The Grind
Buy Orioles Tickets
Was that Rays game Tuesday a joke or what? Over 3 & a half hours? In a 4-2 Baltimore win?
Geez. What a grind!
Can someone tell Joe Madden they can roll over now?
Don’t tell that to the Orioles though. They like the grind. They embrace the grind. They thrive in the grind and in the back of their mind I think they appreciate the grind!
That’s what makes this team. The love of the grind. This team is strong in mind and it pours out of every swing, step, strike, throw and play at the plate.
Are you kidding me with robbing home runs, barehanded fielding & throws home. This team goes 100% in a 9-1 blow-out or in a frustrating 2-1 snoozer after 4.
The grind is real and instead of letting it own them, the Orioles own the grind!
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Sports Rehab: Casey Stern talking Hot Stove Baseball
- MLB News And Notes With Jon Morosi
- 5 Best All Time Orioles Off Season Moves
- Roch Kubatko Updates The Orioles Hot Stove
- Former Oriole BJ Surhoff Stopped By To Beat Up Jerry Coleman And Talk About A Special Event Coming Up