I’m so excited for this season of college football. So many questions need to be answered. Can Winston and the Seminoles repeat? This time it will be in a 4 team playoff. Will we see more undefeated teams? If we do and they come from a smaller conference, will they even get the invite to the 4 team playoff? Even though most fans got what they want with the 4 team playoff, there will still be a ton of complaining at the end of the year regarding who gets in and what conference they come from. How will Maryland do in its first year in the Big 10?
Plus it means a brand new season for me picking games….
Tonight – There will be a ton of points in the South Carolina game so take the over. Also i like Ole Miss to handle business against that pesky Boise State team. Ole Miss has a ton of young talent. I also believe the Tulsa game will be Low Scoring.
Friday – Take Colorado BIG against their instate rival. I think they will BLOW them out.
Saturday – I like Wisconsin to cover against LSU, in one of the biggest games to open the season. I love Florida State to blow out Oklahoma State in a Neutral site game. Finally Central Florida will cover the small number against Penn St.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Roch Kubatko Of MASN Sports On Possibilities For The Orioles Opening Day Roster
- 5 Things: Sweet 16 And Elite 8 Weekend
- Maye’s Last Second Shot Sends UNC To Final Four With 75-73 Win Over Kentucky
- South Carolina Beats Florida 77-70, Makes First Trip To Final Four
- Oregon Tops Kansas 74-60 To Advance To First Final Four In 78 Years