I’m so excited for this season of college football. So many questions need to be answered. Can Winston and the Seminoles repeat? This time it will be in a 4 team playoff. Will we see more undefeated teams? If we do and they come from a smaller conference, will they even get the invite to the 4 team playoff? Even though most fans got what they want with the 4 team playoff, there will still be a ton of complaining at the end of the year regarding who gets in and what conference they come from. How will Maryland do in its first year in the Big 10?
Plus it means a brand new season for me picking games….
Tonight – There will be a ton of points in the South Carolina game so take the over. Also i like Ole Miss to handle business against that pesky Boise State team. Ole Miss has a ton of young talent. I also believe the Tulsa game will be Low Scoring.
Friday – Take Colorado BIG against their instate rival. I think they will BLOW them out.
Saturday – I like Wisconsin to cover against LSU, in one of the biggest games to open the season. I love Florida State to blow out Oklahoma State in a Neutral site game. Finally Central Florida will cover the small number against Penn St.
Latest Sports Stories:
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: Can Cowboys Win A Must-Win?
- College Basketball Games To Watch: UNC Takes On UT In Knoxville
- Fantasy Football Week 15 Starts And Sits
- CBS Sports’ Bill Cowher On Week 15 Patriots-Steelers Matchup
- Aaron Murray: Georgia’s Best Defense Against Oklahoma Will Be Their Offense