RODGERS FORGE, Md. (WJZ)—More than a year after a fatal shooting in Rodgers Forge, a man is sentenced to life without parole. That’s according to our media partner, The Baltimore Sun.
Dante Antonio Woods, 22, gunned down 36-year-old Donte Stephens outside his home in July 2013.
Stephens tried to drive away, barreling down the street and striking other cars until his flipped.
Stephens lived in the home with his girlfriend and daughter, who had a 5-year-old son with Woods.
Other Local News:
- 15-Year-Old Boy In Critical Condition After Being Shot In Elkridge
- Services For Edgewood Shooting Victim Announced
- Services Held For Edgewood Shooting Victim Oscar Hidalgo Romero
- Md. Woman Injured In Las Vegas Shooting Reaches Milestone In Recovery
- Family Of Alleged Office Gunman Says He Failed To Get Mental Health Treatment