ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — A fresh pair of summer whites for the Navy football team.
The Midshipmen will take the field Saturday in custom uniforms to kick off the 2014 season.
The special Under Armour-designed uniform was directly inspired by the iconic Navy Summer Whites. From the helmet to the belt buckle and solid white cleats, no detail was left out.
For the first time, uniforms will slightly vary from player to player, with each player wearing their specific rank on the field.
The Navy Midshipmen take on Ohio State at M&T Bank Stadium this Saturday at noon.
Other Local News:
- Police ID Man In Perry Hall Fight Video In Which He Appears To Have Gun
- Across The Globe, Rallies Against Trump, Sexual Misconduct
- Baltimore Police Injures 1 Of 3 Suspects In Overnight Shooting; 2 Apprehended
- 51-Year-Old Baltimore Man Dies From Shot To Head
- 52-Year-Old Female Correctional Officer Shot In Baltimore