ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — A fresh pair of summer whites for the Navy football team.
The Midshipmen will take the field Saturday in custom uniforms to kick off the 2014 season.
The special Under Armour-designed uniform was directly inspired by the iconic Navy Summer Whites. From the helmet to the belt buckle and solid white cleats, no detail was left out.
For the first time, uniforms will slightly vary from player to player, with each player wearing their specific rank on the field.
The Navy Midshipmen take on Ohio State at M&T Bank Stadium this Saturday at noon.
Other Local News:
- Police To Break Down Perimeter In Neighborhood Where Officer Was Killed
- Fundraiser Held For Maryland Business Park Shooting Victim
- Seasonal Flu Activity Up Across The U.S.
- Police: Student Arrested For Threat Made On Social Media Against Perry Hall Middle School
- Police Release Info On Fundraiser For Family Of Slain Detective