Navy Football Unveils New Under Armour ‘Summer Whites’
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — A fresh pair of summer whites for the Navy football team.
The Midshipmen will take the field Saturday in custom uniforms to kick off the 2014 season.
The special Under Armour-designed uniform was directly inspired by the iconic Navy Summer Whites. From the helmet to the belt buckle and solid white cleats, no detail was left out.
For the first time, uniforms will slightly vary from player to player, with each player wearing their specific rank on the field.
The Navy Midshipmen take on Ohio State at M&T Bank Stadium this Saturday at noon.
Other Local News:
- Another Snow Storm Is Coming Sunday Into Monday
- Baltimore Officer Fatally Shoots Suspect Carrying Butcher Knife
- Baltimore City Health Department Investigating Possible Measles Case
- Search Continues For Sixth And Final Victim In Annapolis Mansion Fire
- Celebration Continues For Gov. Larry Hogan On The Eastern Shore