ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — A fresh pair of summer whites for the Navy football team.
The Midshipmen will take the field Saturday in custom uniforms to kick off the 2014 season.
The special Under Armour-designed uniform was directly inspired by the iconic Navy Summer Whites. From the helmet to the belt buckle and solid white cleats, no detail was left out.
For the first time, uniforms will slightly vary from player to player, with each player wearing their specific rank on the field.
The Navy Midshipmen take on Ohio State at M&T Bank Stadium this Saturday at noon.
Other Local News:
- Md. Volunteers Head To Puerto Rico To Help Red Cross With Recovery Efforts Following Maria
- Police Need Help Identifying Calvert Street Burglary Suspect
- Skeletal Remains Found Along I-695 In Anne Arundel Co.
- No Charges In Fatal Maryland Police Shooting
- Hurricane Maria Expected To Cause Dangerous Surf, Rip Currents Along US Coast