Brittany Ghiroli is the beat reporter for the Orioles for MLB.com.
Brittany joined Ed and Ken to talk about the Orioles taking 3 of 4 from the Rays and a weekend series with the Twins.
Brittany started by talking about the reaction to the Orioles after getting swept by the Cubs saying “the way the fans reacted I think offended some of the players…not just Adam Jones and some of the more vocal guys, some of the quieter guys as well.” Brittany also talked about the pitching staff needing to go deeper into games saying “you don’t want to put bullpen pressure on those guys pitching too many innings this month if you plan on playing the whole month of October.” Brittany also hit on Chris Davis’s performance at third base and trying to stay in front of the Yankees and what it will take.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Listen Live: Baltimore Orioles at Washington Nationals [Live Audio] MLB
- Orioles Pitcher Kevin Gausman Starts GoFundMe For Louisiana Flood Victims
- Orioles Ace Chris Tillman Headed To DL With Shoulder Issue
- Boy With Double-Hand Transplant’s Next Goal Is To Play Football
- Katie Ledecky Throwing Out First Pitch As Nats Host Orioles