Brittany Ghiroli On Saving The Bullpen For The Month Of October
Buy Orioles Tickets
Brittany Ghiroli is the beat reporter for the Orioles for MLB.com.
Brittany joined Ed and Ken to talk about the Orioles taking 3 of 4 from the Rays and a weekend series with the Twins.
Brittany started by talking about the reaction to the Orioles after getting swept by the Cubs saying “the way the fans reacted I think offended some of the players…not just Adam Jones and some of the more vocal guys, some of the quieter guys as well.” Brittany also talked about the pitching staff needing to go deeper into games saying “you don’t want to put bullpen pressure on those guys pitching too many innings this month if you plan on playing the whole month of October.” Brittany also hit on Chris Davis’s performance at third base and trying to stay in front of the Yankees and what it will take.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Steve Davis: So What Now For Chris Davis?
- Some Lucky Children Got To Attend Orioles’ Christmas Party
- Buck Showalter Thinks Chris Davis Has Been Approved For Adderall Use
- Roch Kubatko Was Not Surprised By The Lack Of Moves By The Orioles At The Winter Meetings
- Steve Melewski Is Not Surprised By The Lack Of Moves By The Orioles