BALTIMORE (WJZ)—The FBI Violent Crime Task Force is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information that will help them identify a man who robbed the Wells Fargo Bank on Wednesday.
It happened at the branch at 879 East Fort Avenue in Baltimore.
The robber passed a note the teller, demanded money and left the bank. No one was hurt.
Witnesses describe the robber as a black man, in his 50’s, heavy set and about 6’3” tall. They say he was wearing a ball cap, blue jeans and a denim shirt. He was seen leaving the scene in an older model, olive green Ford Explorer.
If you have any information about the robber or the robbery, you are asked to call the Baltimore FBI at 410-265-8080.
Other Local News:
- Reaction As New Details Released In Investigation Of Slain Baltimore Detective
- Cybersecurity Company To Expand Headquarters To Columbia
- 2 Maryland Companies To Study Medical Marijuana Vaping
- Former Raven Ed Reed Gives 400 Turkeys To Baltimore Boarding School
- Baltimore County Public Elementary Schools Being Upgraded With New Security Equipment