BALTIMORE (WJZ)—The FBI Violent Crime Task Force is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information that will help them identify a man who robbed the Wells Fargo Bank on Wednesday.
It happened at the branch at 879 East Fort Avenue in Baltimore.
The robber passed a note the teller, demanded money and left the bank. No one was hurt.
Witnesses describe the robber as a black man, in his 50’s, heavy set and about 6’3” tall. They say he was wearing a ball cap, blue jeans and a denim shirt. He was seen leaving the scene in an older model, olive green Ford Explorer.
If you have any information about the robber or the robbery, you are asked to call the Baltimore FBI at 410-265-8080.
Other Local News:
- Deaf Teacher’s Quest for Armed Service Inspires Students
- 6 Hurt, Including Md. State Trooper In I-270 Crash
- 26 Vie for Miss Maryland Crown At Pageant In Hagerstown
- Commissioner Davis Calls FOP’s Controversial Tweets ‘Inappropriate, Insensitive’
- Crews Rescue the Stranded In West Virginia Flooding; 23 Dead