We will be partly to mostly cloudy and humid overnight with lows around 70 degrees. A few showers have popped up on radar this afternoon, most in the western part of the state and any shower activity should remain there through tonight. Humidity will be on the uptick tonight. Dew points were in the mid 50s yesterday, but have already increased into the upper 60s to near 70 degrees this Saturday afternoon as high pressure pushed off the East Coast and our flow turned out of the south.
While today was rain-free, that will not be the case through the remainder of the holiday weekend. There will be enough energy around tomorrow associated with an upper level trough and week front to trigger a shower or t-storm throughout the day with the warm temps and moisture around, especially tomorrow afternoon into tomorrow night. While we are not expecting any severe storms on a widespread basis, there will be enough moisture in the air for the storms to generate localized heavy downpours and gusty winds.
Track weather using our CBS Baltimore Weather App!
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Detective Was Shot With His Own Gun, Scheduled To Testify Against Indicted Cops
- Brick-And-Mortar Stores Attempt To Entice Customers Amid Cyber Deals
- Hearing Dropped For Last Cop Facing Administrative Discipline In Freddie Gray Case
- Police Searching For Missing 9-Year-Old Boy
- Baltimore And The Police Department Sued For Civil Rights Violations Of 15 People