Randallstown Shooting Leaves One Man Wounded
RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ)– Baltimore County Police are investigating a shooting that wounded one man in Randallstown on Monday afternoon.
Police were called to the 3500 block of Carriage Hill Circle at around 4:16 p.m. for the report of a shooting. The initial investigation revealed that the victim and the suspect were engaged in a physical altercation inside of an apartment.
Towards the end of the altercation the suspect shot the victim once in the lower body. Both the suspect and the victim then fled the scene.
The victim was later transported to an area hospital, where he is expected to survive.
Anyone with information on this incident is asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- 1 Injured In Baltimore Police-Involved Shooting
- Protestors Demand Answers In Freddie Gray’s Arrest
- Protesters Rally In Baltimore After 250-mile March
- Thousands Pack National Mall For Pre Earth Day Concert
- BWI To Enable Some To Bypass Security Altogether