RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ)– Baltimore County Police are investigating a shooting that wounded one man in Randallstown on Monday afternoon.
Police were called to the 3500 block of Carriage Hill Circle at around 4:16 p.m. for the report of a shooting. The initial investigation revealed that the victim and the suspect were engaged in a physical altercation inside of an apartment.
Towards the end of the altercation the suspect shot the victim once in the lower body. Both the suspect and the victim then fled the scene.
The victim was later transported to an area hospital, where he is expected to survive.
Anyone with information on this incident is asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore’s Summer Curfew Back In Effect Memorial Day Weekend
- Purposely Pushing Out Black Smoke On Motorists Soon To Be Illegal
- Police Find Noose Near Smithsonian Hirshhorn Museum In D.C.
- Maryland Governor To Wave Green Flag At Coca-Cola 600
- Police: Person Arrested After Car Breaks Through Gate At BWI