Randallstown Shooting Leaves One Man Wounded
Get Breaking News First
RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ)– Baltimore County Police are investigating a shooting that wounded one man in Randallstown on Monday afternoon.
Police were called to the 3500 block of Carriage Hill Circle at around 4:16 p.m. for the report of a shooting. The initial investigation revealed that the victim and the suspect were engaged in a physical altercation inside of an apartment.
Towards the end of the altercation the suspect shot the victim once in the lower body. Both the suspect and the victim then fled the scene.
The victim was later transported to an area hospital, where he is expected to survive.
Anyone with information on this incident is asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Millions Of Cars Recalled Due To Faulty Airbags
- 7 People In Custody After Fights Break Out At Overlea High
- Ray Rice Has Filed A Grievance Against The Ravens
- Rabbi Took Students To Synagogue Where He Allegedly Recorded Women
- Ray Rice Indefinite Suspension Appeal Hearing Set For Nov. 5