RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ)– Baltimore County Police are investigating a shooting that wounded one man in Randallstown on Monday afternoon.
Police were called to the 3500 block of Carriage Hill Circle at around 4:16 p.m. for the report of a shooting. The initial investigation revealed that the victim and the suspect were engaged in a physical altercation inside of an apartment.
Towards the end of the altercation the suspect shot the victim once in the lower body. Both the suspect and the victim then fled the scene.
The victim was later transported to an area hospital, where he is expected to survive.
Anyone with information on this incident is asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Police Heard the Fatal Gunshot That Killed a Young Man
- Changes For Handicap Parkers to Protect Spaces
- Clarence Holmes, Critical Missing Catonsville Man
- Maryland Governor Larry Hogan Up in Polls
- Protesters Fan Flames for Sheriff Fitzgerald’s Resignation