Every fantasy league has that team that will attempt to distract you from their horrible draft picks, poor team management and awful trade propositions with a hilarious name that can’t possibly be taken seriously. They believe that this allows them to sneak in under the radar and catch you napping on your lineups. If only they spent as much time doing research on who to start each week as they did coming up with these puns, word plays and obscure references….
Ok… maybe that’s not exactly true BUT we wanted to appreciate the creativity that these fantasy fanatics show every year. We’ve heard a few from listeners and we’ve scoured the internet to gather some of our favorites for the 2014 NFL season.
Here’s our top 10 funny Fantasy Football team names.
- Caught Red Hernandez
- Ha Ha Clinton-Dix
- The Boldin The Beautiful
- Ripley’s Talib it or Not
- Brady GaGa
- Favre-Dollar Footlong
- Texas Chainsaw Massaquoi
- Every Day I’m Russell’n
- Somewhere Over Dwayne Bowe
- NickFoles-eon Dynamite
- Black & Tannehill
- Tebown Thugs n’ Harmony
- Revis & Butthead
- The Coloring Book of Eli
- Male Pattern Boldin
- Mike Tomlin’s Sideline Stroll
- When the Le’Veon Breaks
- Ngata Prayer
- Back that Asomugha Up
- The Velvet Menziel
- Stafford Infection
- Turn McCown for What?! / Turn down for Watt?
- I Pitta the Fool
- Henne Given Sunday
- Forgetting Brandon Marshall
- Turn your head and Coughlin
Let us know on Facebook or Twitter if we left any out or if you came up with any good Ravens team names.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Ravens Fans Win Big On Themed Lottery Scratch-Off Tickets
- Ravens Could Start NFL’s First All-Rookie Left Side In 21 Years
- Ryan Mink Talks Pitta’s Return, Players On The Bubble And Final Preseason Game
- Justin Forsett To Volunteer, Donate To Flood Relief In Louisiana
- Ravens Tease ‘Something Special’ With Ray Lewis