LANHAM, Md. (WNEW) — According to TMZ, the man who Chris Brown punched outside a D.C. hotel last October settled his civil lawsuit with Brown.
The singer paid around $100,000, according to the report. The victim, 20-year-old Parker Adams, had filed a $1.5 million lawsuit against Brown and Hollosy.
Brown struck a plea deal in the criminal case to avoid jail, probation and fines. He plead guilty to misdemeanor assault.
Other Local News:
- 2 Dogs Killed, 1 Woman Injured In Baltimore Dog Attack
- Boy, Mother Reunited At BWI Airport After Being Separated At US-Mexico Border
- Baltimore Co. Fire Dept. Employee Finds Death Threat Letters On Car, At Home
- Lawmakers Asking For Work Visa Extension Of 25 Foreign Teachers In Baltimore
- 17-Year-Old Charged In Missing Teen’s Murder