LANHAM, Md. (WNEW) — According to TMZ, the man who Chris Brown punched outside a D.C. hotel last October settled his civil lawsuit with Brown.
The singer paid around $100,000, according to the report. The victim, 20-year-old Parker Adams, had filed a $1.5 million lawsuit against Brown and Hollosy.
Brown struck a plea deal in the criminal case to avoid jail, probation and fines. He plead guilty to misdemeanor assault.
Other Local News:
- Report: Case Involving Slain Detective, Indicted Gun Task Force Officer Reopened
- Police ID Attempted Bank Robbery Suspect; Arrest Warrant Issued
- Once Again, Shoppers Race In For Black Friday Deals
- Baltimore Police: 2 Suspects Fire Without Warning, Killing 1
- Baltimore Police Identify Man Killed Inside Barbershop