LANHAM, Md. (WNEW) — According to TMZ, the man who Chris Brown punched outside a D.C. hotel last October settled his civil lawsuit with Brown.
The singer paid around $100,000, according to the report. The victim, 20-year-old Parker Adams, had filed a $1.5 million lawsuit against Brown and Hollosy.
Brown struck a plea deal in the criminal case to avoid jail, probation and fines. He plead guilty to misdemeanor assault.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Sheriff Implies He Will ‘Burn’ Ravens Merchandise After Players Knelt During Anthem
- Many Ravens, Jaguars Take Knee During Anthem In London After Trump Comments
- Hurricane Maria Expected To Affect Mid-Atlantic Shores Next Few Days
- Ravens Fans & Players Prep In London For Big Game Sunday Morning
- 4 Men Killed, 2 Injured In Weekend Shootings