BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Pennsylvania woman injured in a Nov. 17 crash has died.
On Nov. 17 at 6:20 a.m. Baltimore County police and fire responded to Belair Road and Bradshaw Road in Kingsville for a report of a serious crash. When police arrived on scene, they found that three cars were involved in the accident.
According to police, a 2007 Honda Civic was traveling north-bound on Belair Road north of Bradshaw Road. A 2011 Nissan Versa and 2013 Infiniti JX35 were traveling south-bound on Belair Road north of Bradshaw Road. The Civic crossed into south-bound traffic, struck the Nissan and Infiniti, and was ejected from the Civic.
The drivers of the Nissan and Infiniti were taken to the hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries.
The driver of the Honda, 27-year-old Mischelle Ann Thompson of Windsor, Pa. was taken to Shock Trauma where she died on Nov. 19.
This incident is still being investigated by the Baltimore County Police Crash Team.
Other Local News:
- ‘It’s Just Heartbreaking’: Ellicott City Pummeled By Devastating Flash Floods Yet Again
- Ellicott City Residents Share Video Of Historic Flooding
- Flash Flood Warning Issued For Parts Of Maryland
- Baltimore Officials: Evacuate Clipper Mill Area; Jones Falls Overflowing
- Ocean City Jet Ski Accident Leaves Woman In Critical Condition