Dr. Kevin Crutchfield serves as director of the Comprehensive Sports Concussion Program at the Sandra and Malcolm Berman Brain & Spine Institute at LifeBridge Health.
Dr. Crutchfield joined Ed and Steve to talk about Haloti Ngata being suspended for using Adderall.
Dr. Crutchfield started by talking about the process for getting an Adderall exemption saying “there is a process and it really is not that hard..you go to your physician and get tested for attention deficit disorder, we put you on the prescription drug and petition the league for approval.” Dr. Crutchfield also talked about how much Adderall could effect performance on gameday.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Ravens TE Benjamin Watson Named Finalist For Walter Payton Man Of The Year Award
- Martindale Promoted To Ravens Defensive Coordinator
- Ravens Hire Urban As QBs Coach, Retain RB Coach Greg Roman
- Harbaugh Retains Coaches, Seeks Personnel Change For Ravens
- Ravens Sent Packing After ‘Heartbreaking’ Season Finale