Dr. Kevin Crutchfield serves as director of the Comprehensive Sports Concussion Program at the Sandra and Malcolm Berman Brain & Spine Institute at LifeBridge Health.
Dr. Crutchfield joined Ed and Steve to talk about Haloti Ngata being suspended for using Adderall.
Dr. Crutchfield started by talking about the process for getting an Adderall exemption saying “there is a process and it really is not that hard..you go to your physician and get tested for attention deficit disorder, we put you on the prescription drug and petition the league for approval.” Dr. Crutchfield also talked about how much Adderall could effect performance on gameday.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Phil Gentile Of Purple Reign Shares Week 7 Fantasy Football Preview
- Survivors Sip And Paint For Breast Cancer With The Ravens
- Ravens Rank In Top 10 For ESPN’s Ultimate NFL Standings
- Rob Pizzola Predicts Weekend Outcomes For NFL And College Football
- Steve Smith Says NFL ‘System Is Broken’ In Response To Josh Brown