Dr. Kevin Crutchfield serves as director of the Comprehensive Sports Concussion Program at the Sandra and Malcolm Berman Brain & Spine Institute at LifeBridge Health.
Dr. Crutchfield joined Ed and Steve to talk about Haloti Ngata being suspended for using Adderall.
Dr. Crutchfield started by talking about the process for getting an Adderall exemption saying “there is a process and it really is not that hard..you go to your physician and get tested for attention deficit disorder, we put you on the prescription drug and petition the league for approval.” Dr. Crutchfield also talked about how much Adderall could effect performance on gameday.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Harbaugh Reveals C.J. Mosley Had Shoulder Surgery, Unsure Of Return Date
- Matt Zenith Talks Marlon Humphrey, Tim Williams Joining The Ravens
- NFL Cuts OT To 10 minutes, Opens Up End Zone Celebrations
- NFL Will Allow Group, Prop Touchdown Celebrations In 2017
- Ravens Using Organized Team Activities To Assess Potential Receivers