Dr. Kevin Crutchfield serves as director of the Comprehensive Sports Concussion Program at the Sandra and Malcolm Berman Brain & Spine Institute at LifeBridge Health.
Dr. Crutchfield joined Ed and Steve to talk about Haloti Ngata being suspended for using Adderall.
Dr. Crutchfield started by talking about the process for getting an Adderall exemption saying “there is a process and it really is not that hard..you go to your physician and get tested for attention deficit disorder, we put you on the prescription drug and petition the league for approval.” Dr. Crutchfield also talked about how much Adderall could effect performance on gameday.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Garceau: I’m Ready For Some Ravens-Pats Prime Time
- Special Teams Could Play Big Role For Patriots vs. Ravens
- Ravens Team Headlines: Baltimore Defense Has Been Impressive Against The Run
- Ken Zalis Of Fans Fantasy Football Tells You Who To Play This Weekend On Your Fantasy Team
- Ravens’ New Grass Field Draws Mostly Praise, Some Criticism