Dr. Kevin Crutchfield serves as director of the Comprehensive Sports Concussion Program at the Sandra and Malcolm Berman Brain & Spine Institute at LifeBridge Health.
Dr. Crutchfield joined Ed and Steve to talk about Haloti Ngata being suspended for using Adderall.
Dr. Crutchfield started by talking about the process for getting an Adderall exemption saying “there is a process and it really is not that hard..you go to your physician and get tested for attention deficit disorder, we put you on the prescription drug and petition the league for approval.” Dr. Crutchfield also talked about how much Adderall could effect performance on gameday.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Ravens QB Flacco Poised For Return After 9-Month Absence
- Ken Zalis With A Look Ahead At Fantasy Football Rankings For This NFL Season
- Boy With Double-Hand Transplant’s Next Goal Is To Play Football
- Ryan Mink On Ravens Injuries, Position Competitions & More
- Ravens WR Breshad Perriman Off PUP List, Returns To Practice