Dr. Kevin Crutchfield serves as director of the Comprehensive Sports Concussion Program at the Sandra and Malcolm Berman Brain & Spine Institute at LifeBridge Health.
Dr. Crutchfield joined Ed and Steve to talk about Haloti Ngata being suspended for using Adderall.
Dr. Crutchfield started by talking about the process for getting an Adderall exemption saying “there is a process and it really is not that hard..you go to your physician and get tested for attention deficit disorder, we put you on the prescription drug and petition the league for approval.” Dr. Crutchfield also talked about how much Adderall could effect performance on gameday.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Jaguars’ Jalen Ramsey, Ravens’ Steve Smith Trade Jabs
- Mike Preston Grades The Ravens 19-17 Road Win Over The Jaguars
- Tucker’s Field Goal Lifts Ravens To 19-17 Win Over Jags
- Ravens QB Joe Flacco Breaks Consecutive Pass Completion Franchise Record
- Joe Flacco Breaks Ravens Franchise Record With 21 Straight Completions