BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore police are looking for the public’s help in identifying a sex offense suspect.
Detectives released the sketch above of a suspect who sexually assaulted two women this week.
According to police, an 18-year-old woman was walking in the 1700 block of Westwood Avenue on Dec. 21 around 11 p.m. when she was approached by an armed suspect she didn’t know. That man threatened her and later sexually assaulted her. Another 32-year-old woman was also threatened and sexually assaulted by an armed man on Dec. 24 in the 1700 block of N. Fulton Avenue.
Both victims were transported to area hospitals for treatment.
The suspect is described as an approximately 20-year-old man, 5-foot-7 with a slim build. He was wearing dark clothing with a dark mask during both assaults.
Anyone with information regarding these incidents or the identity of this suspect is asked to call the Baltimore Police Department’s Sex Offense Unit at 410-396-2076.
Baltimore police want to remind everyone to be aware of your surroundings and when you can use well-traveled, well-lit streets and sidewalks. Texting or phone conversations can distract you from your surroundings. Call 911 to report suspicious activity.
Other Local News:
- Reaction As New Details Released In Investigation Of Slain Baltimore Detective
- Cybersecurity Company To Expand Headquarters To Columbia
- 2 Maryland Companies To Study Medical Marijuana Vaping
- Former Raven Ed Reed Gives 400 Turkeys To Baltimore Boarding School
- Baltimore County Public Elementary Schools Being Upgraded With New Security Equipment