BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore police are looking for the public’s help in identifying a sex offense suspect.
Detectives released the sketch above of a suspect who sexually assaulted two women this week.
According to police, an 18-year-old woman was walking in the 1700 block of Westwood Avenue on Dec. 21 around 11 p.m. when she was approached by an armed suspect she didn’t know. That man threatened her and later sexually assaulted her. Another 32-year-old woman was also threatened and sexually assaulted by an armed man on Dec. 24 in the 1700 block of N. Fulton Avenue.
Both victims were transported to area hospitals for treatment.
The suspect is described as an approximately 20-year-old man, 5-foot-7 with a slim build. He was wearing dark clothing with a dark mask during both assaults.
Anyone with information regarding these incidents or the identity of this suspect is asked to call the Baltimore Police Department’s Sex Offense Unit at 410-396-2076.
Baltimore police want to remind everyone to be aware of your surroundings and when you can use well-traveled, well-lit streets and sidewalks. Texting or phone conversations can distract you from your surroundings. Call 911 to report suspicious activity.
Other Local News:
- Dumped Patient’s Lawyer: The Hospital ‘Left My Client To Die’
- Decision Expected In Lawsuit Of Baltimore Man Pepper Sprayed, Arrested By Police
- Cellphone Jamming System Tested At Md. Prison To Combat Smuggling
- Ocean City’s Topless Controversy Continues, Town Now Faces Lawsuit
- Universities Help Baltimore Police Rebuild Trust