LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) –Santa had some special helpers Christmas morning in the form of Anne Arundel County police officers.
The officers delivered Christmas presents to a Maryland grandfather, after they were found outside Linthicum Post Office.
On Christmas morning, Anne Arundel County police and firefighters responded to a report of a suspicious package outside the post office. Once fire investigator confirmed the package wasn’t hazardous, they learned another delivery company had left it on the sidewalk for USPS to complete the delivery.
The package was addressed to a local home and officers went to the home to deliver it and learned it was presents from the resident’s grandchildren delivered just in time.
Other Local News:
- Police To Break Down Perimeter In Neighborhood Where Officer Was Killed
- Fundraiser Held For Maryland Business Park Shooting Victim
- Seasonal Flu Activity Up Across The U.S.
- Police: Student Arrested For Threat Made On Social Media Against Perry Hall Middle School
- Police Release Info On Fundraiser For Family Of Slain Detective