LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) –Santa had some special helpers Christmas morning in the form of Anne Arundel County police officers.
The officers delivered Christmas presents to a Maryland grandfather, after they were found outside Linthicum Post Office.
On Christmas morning, Anne Arundel County police and firefighters responded to a report of a suspicious package outside the post office. Once fire investigator confirmed the package wasn’t hazardous, they learned another delivery company had left it on the sidewalk for USPS to complete the delivery.
The package was addressed to a local home and officers went to the home to deliver it and learned it was presents from the resident’s grandchildren delivered just in time.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Police Investigate Overnight Fatal Shooting
- Light, Music And Innovation Await Light City Visitors In Final Days
- Howard Co. Program Provides Funding For Low-Income Families To Afford Youth Sports
- Cal Ripken Jr.’s $12.5M Estate Up For Auction
- Gov. Hogan Calls For New Highway Contract