In the latest episode of their podcasts, NFL Insider Jason La Canfora and Terry Ford discuss the Jim Harbaugh soap opera in San Francisco. Jason and Terry go over these head scratching questions:
Why would the 49ers want to run off a coach who has been to three NFC Championship Games in three years and a Super Bowl? Don’t the Niners remember what life was like before Harbaugh? Zero play-off trips under Erickson, Nolan and Singletary.
How much does the San Francisco General Manager Trent Baalke figure into all of this? If so, then does running off a successful head coach mean Baalke will now be on the hot seat? Baalke has to bring a coach that is just as good if not better than Harbaugh.
Why didn’t 49ers owner Jed York step in to put a stop to this mess? Does that mean he is on board with letting go a head coach who has brought a once dominate franchise who was on the skids back to respectability?
How important is it for everyone to like each other as long as the team is successful? If you’re winning shouldn’t that be the most important thing?
Also, Jason and Terry discuss life altering subjects like Christmas shopping and getting woke up WAY TOO EARLY Christmas morning. Have a great Holiday!
Latest Sports Stories:
- Capitals To Raise Stanley Cup Banner Oct. 3 Against Bruins
- UMD Football Player Who Unexpectedly Passed Remembered As ‘Someone No One Will Ever Forget’
- Citak: It’s Time For The National League To Adopt The D.H.
- Ian Baker-Finch On Travelers Championship: ‘There Are Low Scores’
- Kurt Busch Set To Participate In 2018 GRX Rally