BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Baltimore City Health Department is declaring a “Code Blue” for the rest of the week because of the low temperatures expected.
“We are expecting to have very cold temperatures in Baltimore later this week, with the potential of dangerously low wind chills”, Dr. Jacquelyn Duval-Harvey, interim health commissioner, said. “We haven’t had cold weather like this in almost a year, so people need to be prepared and educated about the dangers.”
The Code Blue declaration for Baltimore has been extended through Saturday, Jan. 10.
Other Local News:
- Health Officials Investigating Confirmed Case Of Measles In Maryland
- Hundreds Pay Their Respects To Ofc. Amy Caprio At Viewing
- Who’s To Blame For An ‘Alleged Cop Killer’ Being Back On The Streets?
- Hogan To Run $1.3M In Campaign Ads Over Next Few Weeks
- Should Beer, Wine Be Sold In Md. Grocery Stores?