BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Tonight, the Baltimore Ravens will play the final game of the 2016 preseason.
They’re currently undefeated, and even though that slate gets wiped clean next week, it’s a good feeling to start off winning.
Let’s take a look at some of the things to look forward to in this final game:
- Wide receiver Breshad Perriman will play his first game in over a year (616 days to be exact). Fans and faculty alike, are excited to see him play.
- The rookies will have a chance to face off against the Saints’ starters in the first quarter. Let’s see how
- The compteition for back up quarter continues – After a strong performance in preseason Week 3, it appears Ryan Mallett has ended any drama about who will be Joe Flacco’s backup. But Johnson has enjoyed an impressive preseason. If the Ravens cut him as expected, another team that needs a backup quarterback could call.
- Several Ravens who were on the roster last year could be on the “bubble” after this game, including Arthur Brown, James Hurst, and Kapron Lewis-Moore. Meanwhile, rookie wide receiver Keenan Reynolds could get a chance to return some punts, in what may be his last chance to make the roster.
- The Ravens are the only team that Drew Brees has not been able to beat. “It doesn’t matter who we’re playing; every time I step on the field, I want to win,” Brees said. But let’s see if the Ravens can keep the winning streak going!