Tour Bus Catches On Fire In Baltimore City

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A tour bus catches fire in front of a hotel in Baltimore City. Two fire units were on the scene at the Best Western at the 500 block of O’Donnell Street just after 9 p.m. on Monday night.

The fire burned the rear section of the bus.  City fire officials say all the passengers were able to get off the bus, and no one was taken to the hospital. Fire officials have not yet determined what started the fire.

Follow @CBSBaltimore on Twitter and like WJZ-TV | CBS Baltimore on Facebook

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Baltimore

Track Weather On The Go With Our App!
Your Podcast Network Play.it
CBS All Access

Watch & Listen LIVE