People Of Baltimore Voted Least Attractive In US

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — In a new Travel and Leisure survey of America’s favorite places, readers scored cities on a few different categories, including how “hot or not” the locals are.

Turns out, America thinks Baltimoreans aren’t the prettiest people. Baltimore, Maryland was ranked the least attractive city.

Charm City slipped down the list from fourth to first place in this year’s survey. Readers seem to love Baltimore for its revitalized Inner Harbor, and its beautiful historic sites, but while the city itself is rather photogenic, Americans think the citizens are not.

We beg to differ.

Atlanta was previously voted one of America’s Most Attractive Cities, but it slipped down to number eight this year. Tampa, Florida comes in 7th. The scenery may be lovely, but readers don’t think the residents are. Sixth place goes to Cleveland, Ohio and Milwaukee, Wisconsin comes in fifth.

Even though it’s appreciated for its cleanliness, the pristine city of Charlotte, North Carolina comes in fourth. Spokane, Washington in at third and then Sacramento, California is the runner up.

Follow @CBSBaltimore on Twitter and like WJZ-TV | CBS Baltimore on Facebook

Comments

1. Jerry Walton says:

Sacramento isn’t even close to Oakland for ugly people. Oakland people are so ugly they have to tie a bone around their necks to even get the dogs to play with them.

2. Sacramento? Well, there are quite a few fat state workers here…but plenty of attractive people as well.

1. The attractive people are all commuters from out of town. Hang out at Oak Park for a bit and tell us again about the attractive people.

3. Marilyn Mosby is an attractive woman, even though she’ s a bit off in her thinking.

1. You must be one of the blind people they polled.

2. Mosby? Surely you jest. OTOH, when it comes to creatures liking their own kind, then when in Baltimore she might rank. Now, if we could just get her to start shaving…

4. You don’t say… a city that is like 90% low-grade, leftist, welfare blacks is not attractive? How can this be?

5. Sardondi says:

Democrat cities both.

6. I’ve got a true story about a trip to Baltimore to try & crash the gates at a Led Zeppelin concert, & the 3 girls we met & stayed with for a few days. The least ugly of them was missing an eyeball.

7. Walter Jones says:

All of these cities are leftist Demo-Rat sewer pits. As Dean Wormer said to Flounder in Animal House… “Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to make it in life.”

8. Many of those cities have large black populations. Not only are blacks ugly, they are dumb as phuuck and they smell like feces!!!

9. Baltimore does have some ugly clickish people. I think many are inbred.

10. Baltimore is a cesspool . The inner Harbor is a cesspool now. You can put lipstick on a cesspool of a city…but it will still have ugly people and be a cesspool.

11. Fat welfare parasitic feral apes in Baltimore and fat illegal aliens in Sacramento!

12. I think Funguson Mo. ties the yugly folks in Baltimore. Sacramento with Nasty Peloski of course is bad but Compton just HAS to have the most butt yugly folks in the nation. Any city that has a lot of Section 8 housing is in the running too.

1. Nancy D’Alesandro Pelosi grew up in Baltimore. Her Daddy was the Mayor.

13. Tom Davidson says:

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone.

14. I would argue that Portland OR has the ugliest females. Nearly all refuse makeup, look unwashed, and wear bummy clothes. Yuck.

1. Add to that their affectations and, honestly, I don’t know how they breed. All hang at Starbuck’s, too.

15. Jeff Gibson says:

This article makes no sense whatsoever. In the same sentence you are comparing the beauty of the city with the residents. This “professional” writer would have flunked out of high school English composition in 1965.

16. Don’t shoot the messenger, but one has to note that the cities that voted for the liberal candidate in the election are also the ones with the ugliest people ( no surprise, we have seen their women marches). Their only redeeming quality is they are a great cure for hiccups.

17. Baltimore got uglier after my beautiful mother moved to the suburbs.

18. Well the people who conducted this survey can kiss my ass!

19. I’m close to Sac, and I just don’t see how we got beat out by Baltimore! Sac is Black/BrownFatStupid-to-the-nth degree! I demand a recount! Then, again, I’ve never been to B-town, so I ‘spose it’s possible.

20. Baltimore’s
    gone further into the abyss since I escaped Ellicott City in ’05. The parasites have eaten the host. Yeah… lott’a ,’fugly’s. I’ll never go back

21. Pei Tsing says:

Can’t argue with Baltimore. I would suggest Pasadena Texas as rivaling the ugliest collection of people in the nation.

22. I would have thought it would have been Chappaqua, New York.

23. Whoever voted in this poll has never been to Ketchican Alaska. Trust me. Baltimore isn’t at the bottom…

24. You wrote a whole article just to tell us that níggers and mexicans are ugly?