3 Taken to Hospital Following Carbon Monoxide Leak

BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Three people have been taken to the hospital after a carbon monoxide leak at a Howard County shop.

Emergency responders say it happened in the 10,000 block of North 2nd street in savage, just miles from Scaggsville.

The building has since been ventilated.

There’s no word at this time on how the people who were transported are doing.

Follow @CBSBaltimore on Twitter and like WJZ-TV | CBS Baltimore on Facebook

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Baltimore

Track Weather On The Go With Our App!
Your Podcast Network Play.it
CBS All Access

Listen Live