BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police have arrested seven men accused of paying for a prostitute.
The following men face charges of solicitation of prostitution and disorderly conduct:
- Michael Antonio Estu, 21, of Prince Frederick
- Quintyn Anthony Fraser, 26, of Capitol Heights
- Guillermo Alejandro Saenz Moreno, 20, of Laurel
- Jeffrey Jomo Walker, 49, of Abingdon
- Wesley Karl Watkins, 30, of Severn
- Sherman Marelle Wilkes, 38, of Owings Mills
- Brandon Michael Williams, 21, of Laurel
The Howard County Police Department did this reverse prostitution operation on Monday.
Police placed fake ads on the website Backpage.
Those who called the number given on the fake ad were given a meeting location.
After they arrived, and offered money for sex, police took the suspects into custody.