BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A hazardous devices team was called out to an apartment complex in Middle River Wednesday night.

Crews responded to the Carroll Island Apartments on Retford Way for smoke.

According to police it was determined the smoke came from a candle.

While there, crews found suspicious material so the hazardous materials team came out to investigate.

The building was temporarily evacuated. There is no more information at this time.

Follow @CBSBaltimore on Twitter and like WJZ-TV | CBS Baltimore on Facebook

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s

Watch & Listen LIVE