BMORE Around Town Lot O
Join BMORE Around Town for Baltimore’s premier tailgate party for Ravens fans! They have taken over LOT O and have turned it into one of the largest, fun-filled, Ravens Tailgates in Baltimore! BMORE Around Town has teamed up this year with, CBS Radio Baltimore, Bud Light, Brewster Street BBQ and Jim Beam to bring Ravens fans what they deserve, an AWESOME PURPLE TAILGATE EXPERIENCE! Whether you’re a BMORE Around Town veteran or new to the tailgating scene, you are in for a real treat this season with our tailgate!
Our tailgate is only $35 per person for an ALL INCLUSIVE PURPLE TAILGATE on Lot O! With your purchase, you will receive the following:
- VIP Access to our Purple Tailgate on LOT O
- PREMIUM Open Bar featuring Jim Beam, Pinnacle Vodka’s, Pinnacle Gin, Sauza Tequila, and Cruzan Rum featured cocktails.
- Unlimited Ice Cold 16 oz Aluminum Bottles of Bud Light, Budweiser, Bud Light Lime, Michelob Ultra along with Soda and Bottled Water
- TOP NOTCH Smoked BBQ from Baltimore’s own Brewster Street BBQ. The menu will vary each week featuring a variety of smoked meats, homemade sides, and sweets!
- Access to the Bud Light Build-A-Bar featuring 4 TV’s
- 30ft x 30ft Tent with Bar Height Tables
- Tailgate games sponsored by Baltimore Social to include Cornhole, Flip Cup, Beer Pong and more!
- DJ Buddha spinning the party tunes
- Private Restroom facilities
- Commemorative Koozie and/or other give-a-ways
Gather up your group and let us handle all of the hassle that comes with planning and hosting a tailgate. All you have to do is show up!
Must be 21 years of age or older to enjoy alcoholic beverages. Please drink responsibly. Tailgate is open to all ages. Child price of $20 is for children 16 years of age and younger. Food and Beverage menu are subject to change without notice. Event will take place rain or shine. Your receipt will serve as your confirmation. Game Tickets will be distributed the day of the event. No refunds or exchanges, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Ticket + Tailgate Package Prices are subject to change based on market availability of tickets. A portion of proceeds from the event will benefit the Kamryn Lambert Foundation.