9/11: 10 Years Later
Now On CBSWJZ-TV Program Listings
Latest Baltimore 9/11: 10 Years Later
Like countless people across the nation, many Maryland families were touched by tragedy on 9/11.
Touching tributes are held across the country for the thousands killed a decade ago in the 9/11 attacks.
Washingtonians and visitors to the capital were marking the 10th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks that stunned the city with commemorations Sunday at museums, churches and ballparks.
President Barack Obama is visiting the Pentagon in remembrance of those killed during the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.
Maryland is marking the 10th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks with a memorial to the state’s victims.
- White House Takes Possible Terror Threat Seriously 2011/09/11
- Incidents At Area Airports Before Sept. 11 Concern Travelers 2011/09/11
- Rumsfeld: We Kept Pentagon Open To Send A Message 2011/09/11
- D.C. Police: Suspicious Activity Tips Up 60 Percent 2011/09/10
- AP Sources: 2 Terror Suspects May Be U.S. Citizens 2011/09/10
- AP Sources: No Sign Of U.S. Entry For Terror Plot 2011/09/10