Defend Your Ride
“Girls go nuts when I pull this up for dates.” – Savas and his Jeep Liberty
“I’m very protective of my baby.” – Nick and his GMC Terrain
“He goes au natural in the rain.” – Michelle and her 1997 Chevy Cavalier
“My first love is Volvo.” – Irv Gordon and his 1966 Volvo 1800S
“This thing is a diamond in the rough. It’s a gem.” – Luke and his Garelli SuperSport XL
“I don’t like naming cars. I had enough trouble naming my dog Lilly.” – Katrin and her Acura RSX
“I have a great 10 and two.” – Jayme and her Honda Civic
“I live on the edge.” – Peter and his Subaru Forester
“D.C. traffic makes me feel a lot better about my morning.” – Amanda and her Chevy Cobalt
“I like the combination of vintage and classy. They have that cool effect.” – Rhiannon and her Honda Accord
“It’s smelled like fast food, spilled beer and amorous adventures.” – David and his Honda Civic
“He’s done well for me over the years.” – Adam and his Mini Cooper S
- Chrysler Reverses Course, Will Recall 2.7 Million JeepsChrysler says it's doing this to re-assure customers
- US Safety Agency Investigating Suzuki Small SUVsThe probe covers 205,000 vehicles including Grand Vitaras from the 2006 through 2011 model years and SX4s from 2007 through 2011.
- Chrysler Expected To Formally Refuse Jeep RecallIn one of the biggest-ever showdowns between an automaker and the government, Chrysler on Tuesday is expected to file papers explaining its refusal to recall 2.7 million older Jeep SUVs that are at risk of catching fire in rear-end collisions.
- TN Officials Hope To Lure Fiat-Chrysler To StateState officials are making the case to Fiat head Sergio Marchionne to select Tennessee for the Italian automaker's joint headquarters with Chrysler Group LLC.
- Jeep Owners Hope Public Pressure Will Lead To RecallThey'll be protesting at a Chrysler dealership in the Washington D.C. area, trying to get the company to go along with the government’s request to recall 2.7 million Jeeps.