Latest Autos News
- Automated Driving Is The Future General Motors, Toyota, and Honda have each indicated what the future holds for automobiles, announcing upcoming automated models of their vehicles.
- 2017 Cadillac Will Sport Limited Automated Driving Capabilities General Motors also plans new "connected car" to help prevent crashes.
- Toyota: Automated Cars Won't Be Driverless Cars Automaker lays out plans for "partnership" between the car and the driver.
- Toyota Not Expecting Driverless Cars Soon Your car will soon do more to help avoid a crash. But as for leaving the driving to the vehicle while you relax, don't get your hopes up. That's the message from Toyota.
- York Road Closures Near Fairgrounds Impact Friday Morning Rush Both southbound lanes along York Road near the entrance to the fairgrounds were closed overnight and into Friday morning as crews work to tie in a water line.
- Tips On Auto Financing If You Have Poor Credit Easy credit and longer-term loans currently being offered at auto dealerships can make buying an expensive car alluring, but don't get reeled in.
- Ford Launches New 2015 Mustang Ceremonial first 2015 Mustang rolls off the assembly line at Ford.
- Strong Labor Day Weekend Gives August Car Sales A Boost Chrysler sales rose 20 percent. Ford sales flat. GM down 1 percent.
- Some Fear Auto Industry Returning To Bad Habits As the auto industry strives to sustain its post-recession comeback, car companies are resorting to tactics that some experts warn will lead to trouble down the road.
- Ford Getting Ready For An Important New Truck [VIDEO] The new Ford F-150 is coming, and the motor company is using 1100 18-wheelers to move parts for a new body shop.