Food & Drink
- Which Is The Best Chocolate-Covered Food?
- Best Ways To Celebrate National Pancake Week In Baltimore
- Best Valentine’s Day 2013 Restaurant Specials In The Baltimore Area
- Most Creative Cocktails In Baltimore
- The 10 New Orleans Spots Ravens Fans Need To Know Before Super Sunday
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Kind Of Pie?
- Best Cheese Shops In Baltimore
- Best Places To Get A Hot Toddy In Baltimore
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Soup Flavor?
- 2012 Tasted Good: The Best New Restaurants That Opened In Baltimore
- Best Holiday Drink Ideas From Baltimore Mixologists
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?
Competitive eaters compete in the men’s division of the Nathan’s Famous International Hot Dog Eating Contest at Coney Island on July 4, 2012 in the Brooklyn borough of New York City. Joey Chestnut won the men’s division by successfully tying his own world record by eating 68 hot dogs in 10 minutes; he has now won the competition six years in a row.
See some popular public figures stuffing their faces with burgers, ice cream, pizza and more.