Congrats to Baltimore native Ashley Clem who not only climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro in Africa, but upon reaching the summit she showed off her hometown colors by posing for a photograph with an Orioles flag and her Ravens cap.
Welcome to the dark, harsh reality of pro football. The New Orleans Saints have been hung in the city square for all to see: a reminder that Sheriff Goodell means business, and won’t put up with renegades and vigilantes in his league.
Jan. 19, 2002 in many ways altered NFL history.
The Ravens won a home playoff game for the first time in 11 years, yet I’m hearing from many fans that the experience was unsatisfying.
The only stat that I found to be worse is the WON-LOSS record for football quarterbacks. It’s a number that’s routinely (and blindly) used as accepted and meaningful, and it’s rarely challenged for it’s validity. I’m throwing the challenge flag (again).
- Mark Viviano: Hey, Ravens Fans! Let’s Get Something Straight 01/04/2012
- Mark Viviano: Ravens Playoffs Notes 01/01/2012
- Mark Viviano: Flacco On Great Expectations 12/20/2011
- Mark Viviano: Flacco Claims ‘Disrespect’ Of Ravens 12/16/2011
- Mark Viviano: Ravens Kick The Colts — Notes And Opinions 12/11/2011
- Mark Viviano: Fans Sacked By Training Camp Move 12/03/2011