Latest Baltimore Blogs
The Baltimore Orioles begin an eight-game homestand on Tuesday. They will be bringing an impressive 23-15 record with them to Camden Yards to face the San Diego Padres, Tampa Bay Rays and the New York Yankees.
We are in for another chilly night and many spots will be challenging their record low temps.
The weather is getting warmer and so are teams throughout the bigs! You’re starting to see some distance by the division leaders. Here is this week’s 6-4-3. Top 6 Rangers – giving up the fewest […]
I hope you didn’t pack the winter jacket away just yet because you will want to have it handy for the next couple of nights. Lows tonight will drop close to the record (36, set back in 1996) at BWI. All of this chilly air is being ushered in by northwest winds that followed behind a potent cold front that brought us severe weather over the weekend.
On the weather map, the corridor of showers and thunderstorms that brought rain to the region yesterday and overnight has shifted just south and east of the city.
A strong line of thunderstorms passed through central Maryland earlier this evening, producing gusty winds, heavy rain, frequent cloud to ground lightning and even hail in some spots.
The first front will slide eastward today and ahead of it we will have plenty of clouds and a couple of rounds of showers and a thunderstorm. Much like we saw last evening and overnight, the rain can be occasionally heavy with a moisture laden atmosphere.
With all due respect to Abbott and Costello, we know who’s on first for the Baltimore Orioles. That is April’s American League Player of the Month, Chris Davis.
We have some dry weather Friday for the most part, and a wind out of the southwest will allow for a warmer afternoon.
Wednesday we found out Brian Roberts was to have surgery on his hamstring which he injured in game 3 of 162 of this season, and yes another prolonged absence.
The regional radar is showing a few pockets of heavy rain occurring in the Delmarva Region early Thursday, which could cause some minor flooding issues.
There was a lull in activity earlier this morning as a dry slot of air wrapped its way into the circulation of the area of the pesky low pressure system over the mid-Atlantic.
Maryland Photo Galleries
Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
- The 138th Preakness Stakes Celebrities Rumored To Be Rude 100 Scariest Horror Movies Middle Class Jobs &...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time... WJZ Celebrates Weather Field... WJZ Celebrates 2013 Graduates
- 138th Preakness Stakes -... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Captials Vs. Rangers -... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- When Celebs Take The Mound... Best Summer Festivals And... Chesapeake Bayhawks Lacrosse Ravens Rookie Camp
- Former Raven Bernard Pollard Talks About His Time In Baltimore (10)
- NBC Horse Racing Analyst Bob Neumeier Talks Preakness (6)
- NTSB Wants To Lower Legal Alcohol Limit (5)
- President Obama Arrives In Baltimore To Talk Jobs & Opportunity (4)
- Marylanders, Horse Race Enthusiasts Excited For Preakness Stakes (3)