BREAKING NEWS: Reports: Ray Rice Suspended For 2 Games | Read Story
Health Topic Center
CBS Baltimore Health News
- Study: HIV Diagnoses Drop In US, But Increase In Young Gay Men Number of HIV diagnoses among younger gay men increased from 2002 to 2011.
- Butter Making A Comeback As New Study Suggests Health Benefits Researchers from the University of Cambridge in England found butter and other fats like it may not be as bad for us as once thought, and may even have some health benefits.
- CDC: Antibiotics May Have Been Wrongly Prescribed For Influenza New study finds doctors may be giving inappropriate treatments to patients with flu virus.
- HIV-Killing Condom Could Launch In Next Few Months Australian company working with condom manufacturer to combine anti-viral gel with lubricant.
- Baltimore Doctor Knew AIDS Researcher Who Died In Malaysia Plane Crash Among the men and women who died when a Malaysia Air plane was shot down were at least six experts on AIDS.
- Hopkins Agrees To $190M Settlement In Secret OBGYN Exam Taping Case Settlement announced. Johns Hopkins Hospital has agreed to pay millions to settle claims filed by patients of Dr. Nikita Levy.
- Time-Saving Tips For Healthy School Lunches With creative planning and the right containers, packing a quick and healthy lunch can be as easy as ABC and 123!
- School Safety Tips For Younger Kids School is back in session, so take some time to go over these important safety tips with your children. This is just the beginning of the conversation, but it's a great place to get started.
- Friends Band Together To Raise Money In Ride To Conquer Cancer Strength in numbers. That's the motto behind a two-day cycling event called "The Ride to Conquer Cancer."
- After Transplant, Md. Woman Finds Chance At Life Sweat beaded on Debra Long's brow and dripped down her face. She clutched her red Gatorade bottle, stepping out of the 90-degree heat and into the air-conditioned lobby of a building on the campus of St. John Catholic Church.