Let's Get To Work Baltimore
For Your Job Search
- Customer Service Jobs Are Growing Job opportunities in Customer Service are growing. Jill Schlesinger reports.
- Technology, Health & Transportation To Lead Baltimore’s Growth In 2015 R. Andrew Bauer, an economist for the Federal Reserve Bank, predicted that technology, health and transportation will lead this region’s growth in 2015.
- Baltimore Social Worker Specializes In Helping Dialysis Patients David Kaplan, advises future social workers to, "Take inventory of your skills, take opportunities to develop them, and use your passion to guide you to where you will be happiest and most successful.”
- Baltimore Entrepreneur Revolutionizes The Commercial Leasing Process Alex Kopicki is the CEO and co-founder of Kinglet - a digital marketplace for office space.
- Holidays A Great Time To Look For A Job Managers under pressure to fill positions by end of the year.
- The Perfect Gift For Someone On A Job Hunt Holiday gift for job hunter: consultation with resume writer.
- Baltimore English Major Finds Success As Content Director In Digital Marketing Digital marketing, encompasses a broad array of services, all of which are tailored to the fast pace of the ever changing technology of the Internet.
- County Detective Specializes In Solving Baltimore Crimes Detective Dave Donnelly, handles the growing crime segment for financial/cyber crimes in Baltimore County, Maryland.
- Former Baltimore Teacher Develops Online World Language Program Recent initiatives in education include the concept of blended learning which combines classroom with online instruction - offering students a more effective learning experience.
- Nonprofits Are Hiring Launch a job search by checking out a large, local nonprofit. Learn which organizations are hiring in Baltimore.