Let's Get To Work Baltimore
For Your Job Search
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography Is A Growing Allied Health Field The allied health field, estimated to be 60 percent of the current United States health workforce, consists of health professionals with formal education and clinical training who are credentialed through certification and/or licensure.
- Hard Works Is The Key To Success For A Baltimore Writer Jane Yolen, who is a well known children’s author, says, “Exercise the writing muscle every day, even if it is only a letter, notes . . . a journal entry. Writers are like dancers . . . athletes. Without that exercise, the muscles seize up.”
- Massage Therapist Credits Education With Affording Her Expanded Opportunities Massage therapy is increasingly becoming recognized for its medicinal and pain relieving benefits, and, according to the American Massage Therapy Association, more U.S. adults seek massage for these reasons than for relaxation alone.
- Baltimore Senior Counsel Specializes In Health Care Policy Health care remains a complex, often contentious issue, for all concerned where attorneys and health policy specialists are frequently called upon in matters relating to policy and employer compliance.
- Towson University Graduate Directs Media Relations For Alma Mater The educational priorities of a large university are supported by a variety of administrative and public relations professionals who maintain vital services.
- Sales Second Largest Occupation Group In The U.S.
- Baltimore CEO Leads Company With New Data Center Solutions Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) and Data Visualization software have replaced old, outdated spreadsheets and manuals as IT assets have become more complex and vital to the bottom line of businesses.
- Life Coach Draws On Education, Experience To Help Clients In Baltimore Coaching initially became popular in the late 1990’s as a means to enhance personal and business performance; thus it focuses more on the present and the future, unlike psychotherapy, which tends to focus more on events of the past.
- Experienced Baltimore Caregiver Specializes In Assisting New Parents Licensed Practical Nurses give basic care to all kinds of patients although they may specialize in the treatment of a specific health condition.
- Employers Prefer Applicants With Leadership Qualifications Leadership is the number one quality employers look for in a job applicant. Jill Schlesinger reports.