Health Topic Center
CBS Baltimore Health News
- At Least 3 Montgomery Co. Students Confirmed To Have Whooping Cough There is an apparent outbreak of whooping cough at Montgomery County Public Schools.
- Coworker Found Disturbing Images That Launched Dr. Levy Investigation Shocking new information is released involving the Johns Hopkins doctor secretly filming his patients.
- Maryland Gets Its First-Ever Salt Cave A centuries-old healing practice comes to Maryland. Imagine sitting in a cave filled with pink Himalayan salt rocks to ease illnesses like asthma and allergies.
- 1st Human Trials With Ebola Vaccine To Begin Next Week In Maryland The Ebola virus is killing people in Western Africa even faster than before. It could affect more than 20,000 people before the epidemic is over.
- Evergreen Health Care To See New VA Patients Baltimore's VA Medical Center is prescribing itself some outside help.
- 1st Case Of West Nile Virus Confirmed In Maryland This Year The Maryland Department of Health confirms the first case of West Nile virus in Maryland this year.
- Pediatricians' Rx For Schools: Later Start Times Pediatricians have a new prescription for schools: later start times for teens.
- Parents Growing More Concerned Over Potential For Concussions In Young Soccer Players The lawsuit was filed Wednesday and seeks class action status on behalf of current and former soccer players who competed for teams governed by FIFA and several U.S.-based soccer organizations.
- Morgan Officials Release More Information In Student's Death Morgan State University officials are releasing more information about the practice that incapacitated a student, who later died.
- New Subpoenas Into Md. Health Care Exchange Issued The investigation continues into Maryland's troubled health exchange. A top contractor who built the website says a federal agency looking into the problems has now asked for internal documents.