Dog Days Of Summer Click here to view or upload pictures to our slideshow
Health Topic Center
CBS Baltimore Health News
- Boy Scout Recovering After Being Bitten By Poisonous Snake An Anne Arundel County Boy Scout is recovering after being bitten by a venomous snake.
- Hopkins Expert: No Cure, Vaccine For Ebola Contracted By 2 American Volunteers In Africa The words ebola and uncontrolled is a dangerous combination. But that’s how health experts are characterizing the current outbreak in Africa.
- New Lab Keeps Md. On Cutting Edge Of Health & Technology Infectious diseases, pathogens and bioterrorism agents are all inside a new building downtown.
- New Council To Address Drug Overdoses In Md. Head-On Fighting a deadly problem. Governor Martin O'Malley recently signed an executive order in a push to prevent the growing number of drug overdoses in Maryland. It's a problem getting out of control.
- Women Define Trauma To Share $190M Hopkins Payout Thousands of women whose genitals might have been photographed during gynecological exams can share a $190 million settlement from Johns Hopkins Health System. But they'll have to describe their trauma before seeing any money.
- Experts: Food Allergies Are Skyrocketing An explosion of food allergies is unique to America and Europe and no one seems to know why.
- Study: HIV Diagnoses Drop In US, But Increase In Young Gay Men Number of HIV diagnoses among younger gay men increased from 2002 to 2011.
- Butter Making A Comeback As New Study Suggests Health Benefits Researchers from the University of Cambridge in England found butter and other fats like it may not be as bad for us as once thought, and may even have some health benefits.
- CDC: Antibiotics May Have Been Wrongly Prescribed For Influenza New study finds doctors may be giving inappropriate treatments to patients with flu virus.
- HIV-Killing Condom Could Launch In Next Few Months Australian company working with condom manufacturer to combine anti-viral gel with lubricant.