Dog Days Of Summer Click here to view or upload pictures to our slideshow
- Several Critically Injured After Car Hits Tree Several people have been critically injured after a car hit a tree Sunday morning.
- Man Who Fell Into Pretty Boy Reservoir Identified Baltimore County Police identify the man who fell into the Pretty Boy Reservoir.
- Missing North Point Woman Last Seen With Boyfriend Baltimore County Police need help locating a missing woman from North Point.
- All Lanes On Russell Street Back Open After Weeks Of Construction It's welcome news for drivers as all lanes on Russell Street are back open after weeks of construction.
- 2016 NAACP Convention To Be Held In Baltimore One of the nation's largest civil rights organizations says it will host its national convention in Baltimore in 2016. The NAACP made the official announcement last week.
- Severe Weather Threatens Maryland Sunday Evening The possibility of severe weather is still very real Sunday evening into early Monday morning.
- New Lab Keeps Md. On Cutting Edge Of Health & Technology Infectious diseases, pathogens and bioterrorism agents are all inside a new building downtown.
- Ocean City Drawbridge Reopens After Malfunction A drawbridge that got stuck in the upright position blocking Route 50 into Ocean City has been reopened to cars.
- Judge Strikes Down D.C. Ban On Handguns Outside Home The District of Columbia's ban on carrying handguns outside the home is unconstitutional, a federal judge has ruled.
- 26-Year-Old Drowns In Almshouse Creek Police have recovered the body of a 26-year-old swimmer in Almshouse Creek.
- HoCo Police Investigate Accident Involving Officer Howard County police are investigating an accident involving an officer.
- New Silver Line Increases Metro's Size, Service Metro says the new silver line makes the Washington region's transit system 10 percent larger with the addition of five new stations.