BREAKING NEWS: Reports: Ray Rice Suspended For 2 Games | Read Story
- BGF Leader Sentenced To 10 Years In Baltimore Jail Racketeering A 24-year-old leader of the prison gang behind a racketeering conspiracy at Baltimore jails has been sentenced to 10 years.
- Reports: Ravens RB Ray Rice Suspended For 2 Games Multiple sources are reporting Ravens running back Ray Rice will be suspended for two games following his arrest and indictment for assaulting his now wife. An official announcement will be made later Thursday.
- State Rests In Md. Road Rage Fatal Shooting The defense is presenting its case in the first-degree murder trial of a New Jersey detective who acknowledges shooting a Maryland man after a boat of road rage last year.
- Air Algerie Plane Disappears From Radar An Air Algerie flight from Burkina Faso to Algiers disappeared from radar early Thursday, the official Algerian news agency said.
- Browns Fan Posts Video Of Himself Urinating On Art Modell's Grave A shocking video has outraged Ravens Nation. A Cleveland Browns fan taped himself urinating on the grave of former Ravens owner Art Modell. Ravens fans are outraged that someone would deface the memory of a man who meant so much to Maryland. Now...
- Cruise Industry Under Fire As Lawmakers Debate Stronger Regulations The American cruise industry is under fire now. Victims of cruise ship nightmares headed to Capitol Hill to push for stronger passenger protections.
- State Police Warn Of New Phone Scam Demanding Money Maryland State Police are warning residents of a new phone scam.
- Rockville Parents Accused Of Locking Adult Autistic Twin Sons In Filthy Basement A Maryland couple is arrested, accused of keeping their autistic 22-year-old twin sons locked in a basement room at night. Even worse, Montgomery County Police say the room had no furniture and only a tiny window for light.
- Amazon.com Representatives Meet With Baltimore Community Amazon.com is taking the temperature of the southeast Baltimore neighborhood that will be home to its new fulfillment center.
- Beretta: Md. Gun Laws Forcing Move To Tennessee A major gun manufacturer decides to pull all of its production out of Maryland and move it to Tennessee. The Beretta corporation blames their decision on the state's new tougher gun control laws.
- Board OKs Wetlands License For Cove Point The Maryland Board of Public Works approved a wetlands license on Wednesday for Dominion Resources to build a pier that is needed to construct a liquefied natural gas export facility in Calvert County.
- Congressman Dutch Ruppersberger Weighs In On Ukraine Crisis US intelligence has evidence that Russia is behind the crash, despite the country's denials.