Pro Football Playoffs
- Massarotti: No Wonder The NFL Has No Credibility America is undoubtedly tired of Deflate-gate, as it is being called, so I’ll tell you what: today, let’s focus on the league.
- Tom Brady Has A Cold You may have noticed that Tom Brady didn’t look himself at Tuesday’s Media Day.
- Scott Garceau: So Sorry, Mr. Kraft Scott Garceau gives Robert Kraft the "apology" he deserves, not the one he feels he is entitled to.
- Prediction Machine Picks Seahawks Over Patriots In Super Bowl XLIX Betting on the Super Bowl is undeniably an uncertainty and a risk. A much less risky bet would be that Paul Bessire’s PredictionMachine.com has the most thorough and sound reasoning for why the Seattle Seahawks will defeat the New England Patriots.
- Andrew Brandt Says The NFL Is Taking Deflate Gate Seriously Andrew Brandt of National Football Post joined Ed and Steve to talk about deflate gate and Super Bowl week.
- The Science Of Footballs Scott and Jeremy break down the problems surrounding the Patriots and Seahawks.
- Patriots Thank Fans For Support At Super Bowl Send-Off Rally The Patriots are on their way to the Super Bowl in Arizona before a major snowstorm arrives in New England.