- Goals For Your Children Learning goals for your children fall into two categories. One is to build a foundation for the reading and math skills they will carry into elementary school and the second is to build the social, emotional and motivational skills that are critical...
- The Importance Of Speech And Language Speech and language skills are at the root of your child’s cognitive and social-emotional development.
- Boys’ Latin 8th Grade Students Develop Proposal for President Obama On Mexico-US Immigration Reform Boston University Professor and author of Raising Global IQ: Preparing our Students for a Shrinking Planet Carl Hobert will direct a one-day international conflict analysis, management and prevention workshop at The Boys’ School of Maryland on...
- AHA! Thoughts, Questions, And Some 'Aha' Moments From The Academic Realm Teaching kindness not only reinforces in students the attitude that we are all, ourselves included, valuable but also has the potential to reinforce an optimistic world view.
- Md. AG To Announce Social Media Education Campaign Maryland Attorney General Doug Gansler is planning to announce a social media education campaign.
- Summit To Boost Interest In STEM Education A national commission is holding a summit aimed at improving education in science, technology and math.
- New CEO Appointed To Lead Baltimore City Public Schools A new CEO has been appointed to lead Baltimore City Public Schools.
- Lawmakers to Discuss Md.'s New Languages Proficiency Seal Maryland lawmakers and educators are scheduled to discuss the state's new law noting high school proficiency in two or more languages.
- Excitement Builds As $40M Renovation Nears Completion At Pikesville High School She's never been a high school principal before, but in less than a year, she's transforming her school and the lives of other students.
- Malia Obama To Attend Harvard In 2017 After Taking Year Off President Barack Obama's daughter Malia will take a year off after high school and attend Harvard University in 2017.
- Local Group Works To Help Those Living With Autism April is Autism Awareness Month. It's a disorder that affects one in every 62 children in America.