- Goals For Your Children Learning goals for your children fall into two categories. One is to build a foundation for the reading and math skills they will carry into elementary school and the second is to build the social, emotional and motivational skills that are critical...
- The Importance Of Speech And Language Speech and language skills are at the root of your child’s cognitive and social-emotional development.
- Boys’ Latin 8th Grade Students Develop Proposal for President Obama On Mexico-US Immigration Reform Boston University Professor and author of Raising Global IQ: Preparing our Students for a Shrinking Planet Carl Hobert will direct a one-day international conflict analysis, management and prevention workshop at The Boys’ School of Maryland on...
- AHA! Thoughts, Questions, And Some 'Aha' Moments From The Academic Realm Teaching kindness not only reinforces in students the attitude that we are all, ourselves included, valuable but also has the potential to reinforce an optimistic world view.
- Md. AG To Announce Social Media Education Campaign Maryland Attorney General Doug Gansler is planning to announce a social media education campaign.
- Summit To Boost Interest In STEM Education A national commission is holding a summit aimed at improving education in science, technology and math.
- Public Works: Schools, Take Care Of What You Have A message to Maryland school districts from the Board of Public Works: take better care of what you have.
- One Of Md.'s Smallest Schools A Finalist In 'Trees Rock' Contest The stakes are high for one of the state's smallest schools. St. Martin's Lutheran School in Annapolis is in a nationwide race to win thousands of dollars in the "Trees Rock" contest by Scotties Tissue.
- Students At Westminster-Area School Returned After Evacuation Students at Winter Mills High School in Westminster have been evacuated due to a bomb threat.
- Maryland Adds Cybersecurity, Patent Law To Graduate Program The University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law has expanded its new master of science in law program to include specializations in patent law and cybersecurity, bringing the number of options to five.
- Coppin State Fraternity Ordered To Stop All Activities Amidst Hazing Allegations Allegations of brutal hazing leads to a multi-million dollar lawsuit against a fraternity at Coppin State University. Now WJZ has learned that fraternity has been ordered to stop all campus activities.