- Goals For Your Children Learning goals for your children fall into two categories. One is to build a foundation for the reading and math skills they will carry into elementary school and the second is to build the social, emotional and motivational skills that are critical...
- The Importance Of Speech And Language Speech and language skills are at the root of your child’s cognitive and social-emotional development.
- Boys’ Latin 8th Grade Students Develop Proposal for President Obama On Mexico-US Immigration Reform Boston University Professor and author of Raising Global IQ: Preparing our Students for a Shrinking Planet Carl Hobert will direct a one-day international conflict analysis, management and prevention workshop at The Boys’ School of Maryland on...
- AHA! Thoughts, Questions, And Some 'Aha' Moments From The Academic Realm Teaching kindness not only reinforces in students the attitude that we are all, ourselves included, valuable but also has the potential to reinforce an optimistic world view.
- Md. AG To Announce Social Media Education Campaign Maryland Attorney General Doug Gansler is planning to announce a social media education campaign.
- Summit To Boost Interest In STEM Education A national commission is holding a summit aimed at improving education in science, technology and math.
- Debate Over Md. School Funding Continues Taking the pressure. Governor Hogan says he won't be swayed by lawmakers and educators urging him to give additional money to districts where it costs more to operate schools.
- Duff Goldman Discusses Importance Of Healthy Breakfast A Baltimore County school is celebrating Monday and they're doing it with the help of a celebrity chef.
- Morgan State University Goes Smoke-Free One Maryland university is stamping out smoking on its campus. Morgan State University says its new policy covers all tobacco products---even for visitors.
- BCPS Taking Applications For Student Summer Art Program Baltimore County Public Schools are accepting applications for their 2015 Summer Visual Arts Enrichment Program.
- Catholic University's Student Leaders Vote To Allow License To Carry Controversy at nearby Catholic University in Washington, D.C. Some students say they should be able to carry guns on campus, others are not so sure.