- Goals For Your Children Learning goals for your children fall into two categories. One is to build a foundation for the reading and math skills they will carry into elementary school and the second is to build the social, emotional and motivational skills that are critical...
- The Importance Of Speech And Language Speech and language skills are at the root of your child’s cognitive and social-emotional development.
- Boys’ Latin 8th Grade Students Develop Proposal for President Obama On Mexico-US Immigration Reform Boston University Professor and author of Raising Global IQ: Preparing our Students for a Shrinking Planet Carl Hobert will direct a one-day international conflict analysis, management and prevention workshop at The Boys’ School of Maryland on...
- AHA! Thoughts, Questions, And Some 'Aha' Moments From The Academic Realm Teaching kindness not only reinforces in students the attitude that we are all, ourselves included, valuable but also has the potential to reinforce an optimistic world view.
- Md. AG To Announce Social Media Education Campaign Maryland Attorney General Doug Gansler is planning to announce a social media education campaign.
- Summit To Boost Interest In STEM Education A national commission is holding a summit aimed at improving education in science, technology and math.
- College Becoming Less Affordable For Maryland Students During this past election cycle, presidential candidates Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton both highlighted increasing college debt.
- Maryland Struggles To Retain Young, Qualified Teachers Maryland, like much of the country, struggles to curb teacher turnover, especially in the most disadvantaged areas.
- Havre de Grace Teacher Wins Milken Family Foundation Teaching Award This year, 35 Milken Family Foundation Awards are being given out across the country. One Maryland teacher had no idea it was coming.
- New Program Offering High Quality Apprenticeships TranZed Apprenticeship Services is the first program of its kind in Maryland.
- BaCo. Schools Making Adjustments To New Grading Policy The report cards are out in Baltimore County, and some parents aren't so happy about the school system's new grading policy.