- Goals For Your Children Learning goals for your children fall into two categories. One is to build a foundation for the reading and math skills they will carry into elementary school and the second is to build the social, emotional and motivational skills that are critical...
- The Importance Of Speech And Language Speech and language skills are at the root of your child’s cognitive and social-emotional development.
- Boys’ Latin 8th Grade Students Develop Proposal for President Obama On Mexico-US Immigration Reform Boston University Professor and author of Raising Global IQ: Preparing our Students for a Shrinking Planet Carl Hobert will direct a one-day international conflict analysis, management and prevention workshop at The Boys’ School of Maryland on...
- AHA! Thoughts, Questions, And Some 'Aha' Moments From The Academic Realm Teaching kindness not only reinforces in students the attitude that we are all, ourselves included, valuable but also has the potential to reinforce an optimistic world view.
- Md. AG To Announce Social Media Education Campaign Maryland Attorney General Doug Gansler is planning to announce a social media education campaign.
- Summit To Boost Interest In STEM Education A national commission is holding a summit aimed at improving education in science, technology and math.
- "Walk To School Day" Hopes To Reduce Number Of Children Struck By Cars In the US, 44 children are hit by cars every day, with 274 killed last year alone.
- Baltimore Co. School District To Be Fully Air Conditioned By 2021 More than 50 schools in Baltimore County are still without air conditioning. County leaders are pushing for a new plan to install AC in every school---but the state doesn't seem impressed.
- STUDY: College Loans Increasingly Belong To Parents College loan debt is not just squeezing young students it's also affecting many of their parents.
- Later Start To School Day In County Receives Mixed Reactions A schedule change at a Maryland school system has received mixed reaction from students and parents.
- 8 Maryland Schools Earn National Blue Ribbon Recognition The U.S. Department of Education has named eight Maryland schools 2015 National Blue Ribbon Schools.