- Goals For Your Children Learning goals for your children fall into two categories. One is to build a foundation for the reading and math skills they will carry into elementary school and the second is to build the social, emotional and motivational skills that are critical...
- The Importance Of Speech And Language Speech and language skills are at the root of your child’s cognitive and social-emotional development.
- Boys’ Latin 8th Grade Students Develop Proposal for President Obama On Mexico-US Immigration Reform Boston University Professor and author of Raising Global IQ: Preparing our Students for a Shrinking Planet Carl Hobert will direct a one-day international conflict analysis, management and prevention workshop at The Boys’ School of Maryland on...
- AHA! Thoughts, Questions, And Some 'Aha' Moments From The Academic Realm Teaching kindness not only reinforces in students the attitude that we are all, ourselves included, valuable but also has the potential to reinforce an optimistic world view.
- Md. AG To Announce Social Media Education Campaign Maryland Attorney General Doug Gansler is planning to announce a social media education campaign.
- Summit To Boost Interest In STEM Education A national commission is holding a summit aimed at improving education in science, technology and math.
- President's Oldest Daughter Among Those Scoping Out Colleges Michelle Obama's message for high school seniors fretting about their college prospects is simple.
- School Project To Get Stories From Elders On Thanksgiving The sage advice "listen to your elders" has new meaning for thousands of kids this Thanksgiving.
- Georgetown Alumna Hannah Schneider Wins Rhodes Scholarship Georgetown University alumna Hanna Schneider has won a Rhodes scholarship to Oxford University, where she will study music and composition.
- Towson University President Signs Students' Demands After Sit-In Getting their demands met. Towson University signs a pledge to promote diversity. This follows an all-night protest by students.
- Towson Students Stage Sit-In, Present '13 Demands List' Calling for change on campus. Students hold a sit-in at Towson University to demand a shift in school policies to end racial injustice. The protest is part of a nationwide movement.