- Goals For Your Children Learning goals for your children fall into two categories. One is to build a foundation for the reading and math skills they will carry into elementary school and the second is to build the social, emotional and motivational skills that are critical...
- The Importance Of Speech And Language Speech and language skills are at the root of your child’s cognitive and social-emotional development.
- Boys’ Latin 8th Grade Students Develop Proposal for President Obama On Mexico-US Immigration Reform Boston University Professor and author of Raising Global IQ: Preparing our Students for a Shrinking Planet Carl Hobert will direct a one-day international conflict analysis, management and prevention workshop at The Boys’ School of Maryland on...
- AHA! Thoughts, Questions, And Some 'Aha' Moments From The Academic Realm Teaching kindness not only reinforces in students the attitude that we are all, ourselves included, valuable but also has the potential to reinforce an optimistic world view.
- Md. AG To Announce Social Media Education Campaign Maryland Attorney General Doug Gansler is planning to announce a social media education campaign.
- Summit To Boost Interest In STEM Education A national commission is holding a summit aimed at improving education in science, technology and math.
- Middle Schoolers Rally Against Police Brutality The rallies against police brutality that swept across the nation continue in Baltimore. This time, at one of the city's top middle schools.
- Towson University's President Resigns Due To Health Concerns Towson University's President, Maravene Loeschke has announced that she is resigning from her position effective Friday, Dec. 19 due to health concerns.
- UMass President Leaving For Post In Maryland The president of the five-campus University of Massachusetts system will leave to become chancellor of the University System of Maryland, the institutions announced Wednesday.
- Baltimore City Celebrates Students With Best Attendance Attendance incentive. Baltimore City hosted a huge holiday party Monday for students at one school who had the best attendance record.
- Educators Worried About What Md. Budget Deficit Means For Schools Maryland educators are trying to gauge what the state's budget deficit might mean for school funding.