- Goals For Your Children Learning goals for your children fall into two categories. One is to build a foundation for the reading and math skills they will carry into elementary school and the second is to build the social, emotional and motivational skills that are critical...
- The Importance Of Speech And Language Speech and language skills are at the root of your child’s cognitive and social-emotional development.
- Boys’ Latin 8th Grade Students Develop Proposal for President Obama On Mexico-US Immigration Reform Boston University Professor and author of Raising Global IQ: Preparing our Students for a Shrinking Planet Carl Hobert will direct a one-day international conflict analysis, management and prevention workshop at The Boys’ School of Maryland on...
- AHA! Thoughts, Questions, And Some 'Aha' Moments From The Academic Realm Teaching kindness not only reinforces in students the attitude that we are all, ourselves included, valuable but also has the potential to reinforce an optimistic world view.
- Md. AG To Announce Social Media Education Campaign Maryland Attorney General Doug Gansler is planning to announce a social media education campaign.
- Summit To Boost Interest In STEM Education A national commission is holding a summit aimed at improving education in science, technology and math.
- BaltCo Students Get Star Treatment Thanks To Hippodrome Partnership The path to becoming a triple threat starts in high school for many actors; students at one Baltimore County school are getting the star treatment, thanks to a partnership with the Hippodrome.
- Judge Rejects Proposal To Merge 2 Universities A U.S. District Court judge has rejected a proposal to merge the University of Baltimore into Morgan State University.
- Schools In Baltimore Reopen After Massive Snowstorm Monday was the first day back to school for many children after last week's blizzard kept many school districts closed the entire week. Those days off have left many district leaders looking at how they may have to revise the remainder of the...
- As Baltimore School Enrollment Falls, Funding Cuts Loom Public schools in Baltimore face the loss of nearly $30 million in funding after enrollment dropped.
- VIRAL VIDEO: Howard County Principal Has Snow Day Fun A Howard County Public Schools principal had some fun too while schools were closed following the blizzard of 2016.