Latest Tournament News
- Tigers, Tide Fans Ride Emotional Roller Coaster At Championship They had to wait a year, some 35 years, but jubilant Clemson fans filled the streets near campus after the Tigers wrapped up their first national championship since 1981 with a dramatic victory over seemingly unbeatable Alabama.
- Voice Of The Terps Johnny Holliday Talks Trimble, Big Ten & More One of the nation’s most versatile broadcasters, Johnny Holliday is in his 36th season as the play-by-play voice of the University of Maryland. Holliday joined Ed and Ken to talk about the Terps and the latest Big Ten challenges.
- CBS Sports Analyst Jerry Palm Talks Top Programs In College Basketball Jerry Palm of CBS Sports joined Ed and Rob to talk about the nation's top college basketball programs.
- Skip Black Friday Shopping, Watch College Football The College Football Playoff race could be thrown into chaos or fall nicely into place.
- Maryland Ranks 14th In "30 Most Dominant College Sports Programs" The University of Maryland ranked No. 14 on the 30 Most Dominant College Sports Programs list.
- NCAA Relocates 7 Events Pulled From NC Due To LGBT Law The NCAA relocated its men's basketball regional tournament to Greenville, South Carolina, on Friday after withdrawing the event from Greensboro, North Carolina, because of that state's law restricting the rights of LGBT people.
- What Other States Could Be Problematic For NCAA? Now that North Carolina has lost its NCAA and Atlantic Coast Conference championship events for this year, some other states face potential challenges in the organization's fight for discrimination-free environments.
- Brantley, Nickens Set To Attend 2016 ESPYs University of Maryland men’s basketball student-athletes Jaylen Brantley and Jared Nickens are set to attend the 2016 ESPYs on Wednesday, July 13 at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles, Calif.
- Turgeon Named To NCAA Tournament Ad Hoc Committee Maryland head coach Mark Turgeon will serve on the National Association of Basketball Coaches (NABC) ad hoc committee on NCAA men's basketball tournament selection, seeding and bracketing.