Latest Baltimore Healthwatch
The Grand Prix of Baltimore is only a few months away. This year, the race is using its popularity to help sick kids.
An alarming study about teenage athletes. It turns out young players are not taking head injuries very seriously.
Prostate cancer strikes thousands of men every year, but going out and getting tested can very well be the difference between life and death. For that reason, WJZ is a proud sponsor of the 6th Annual Great Prostate Cancer Challenge.
Watch Dr. Travis Stork from The Doctors and a panel of renowned medical experts discuss colorectal cancer and digestive health.
Visit CBS Baltimore’s Your Home for great advice on how to keep your home clean, green and healthy.
What is laparoscopic surgery?
- Time To Talk About Colon Cancer 2012/03/02
- Five Myths About Colorectal Cancer 2012/03/02
- Colorectal Cancer Surgery-Follow Up Evaluation 2012/03/02
- Colon Cancer Screening Saves Lives, But Many People Still Don’t Get Screened 2012/03/02
- Never Tested For Colon Cancer? What’s Your Excuse? 2012/03/02
- September Is Prostate Cancer Awareness Month 2011/09/28
Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Maryland Photo Galleries
Now On CBSWJZ-TV Program Listings
- Parking Garage Partially... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Katie O'Malley Graces... Orioles Shaving-Cream...
- Deadly Tornado Slams Through... The 138th Preakness Stakes Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Celebrities Rumored To Be Rude
- 100 Scariest Horror Movies Middle Class Jobs &... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time...
- WJZ Celebrates Weather Field... WJZ Celebrates 2013 Graduates 138th Preakness Stakes -... Flash Forward: Concept Cars...