Latest Baltimore Healthwatch
The words ebola and uncontrolled is a dangerous combination. But that’s how health experts are characterizing the current outbreak in Africa.
A Maryland official says a computer glitch with Connecticut’s health exchange will be corrected in the version Maryland will be using as it revamps its own troubled website with Connecticut’s technology.
Prostate cancer strikes thousands of men every year, but going out and getting tested can very well be the difference between life and death. For that reason, WJZ is a proud sponsor of the 6th Annual Great Prostate Cancer Challenge.
Watch Dr. Travis Stork from The Doctors and a panel of renowned medical experts discuss colorectal cancer and digestive health.
Visit CBS Baltimore’s Your Home for great advice on how to keep your home clean, green and healthy.
- Laparoscopic Surgery – What Is It? 03/02/2012
- Time To Talk About Colon Cancer 03/02/2012
- Five Myths About Colorectal Cancer 03/02/2012
- Colorectal Cancer Surgery-Follow Up Evaluation 03/02/2012
- Colon Cancer Screening Saves Lives, But Many People Still Don’t Get Screened 03/02/2012
- Never Tested For Colon Cancer? What’s Your Excuse? 03/02/2012