Latest Tournament News
- UMBC Soccer Coach Pete Caringi On His Teams Run To The Elite Eight Of The NCAA Tournament UMBC soccer Head Coach Pete Caringi joined Ed and Steve to talk about his team's great run in the NCAA Tournament so far.
- ESPN Sportscaster And Former Hopkins Lacrosse Player Quint Kessenich On The National Championship Quint Kessenich joined Ed and Steve to talk about the NCAA Men's Lacrosse National Championship this weekend.
- President Obama Congratulates UConn On NCAA Dominance President Barack Obama has congratulated the University of Connecticut's men's and women's basketball teams on winning last week's NCAA tournaments.
- Sports Rehab Interview - Jimmy Patsos Former Loyola Greyhounds and current Siena Head Coach Jimmy Patsos joined Bob and Glenn on Sports Rehab to discuss the end of the college basketball season as well as Gary Williams getting elected to the Naismith Memorial Hall of Fame. "Well...
- Rising Star: Kentucky Guard James Young Young scored 20 points for Kentucky last night, twice as many as the next highest-scoring Wildcat, in a 60-54 loss to Connecticut. This was Young's ninth 20-plus point game and he led Kentucky with 17 in the Final Four win over Wisconsin.
- Five Things: UConn’s Defense, Foul Shooting Fuel Championship Last night, the Huskies cut down the nets in Dallas after beating Kentucky 60-54 to win the school's fourth national championship. Consider that Kentucky needed four straight late escapes to reach the final and you get a sense for what kind of...
- Connecticut Wins NCAA Title, 60-54 Over Kentucky Shabazz Napier scored 22 points and Connecticut won its second NCAA title in four years, beating all those Kentucky freshmen 60-54 in the championship game Monday night.