Pro Football Kickoff
- Scott Garceau: Deflate-Gate, An Issue With Integrity Deflate Gate was front page headline news on Thursday. Scott Garceau talks about the denials and whether or not he's buying it.
- Bob Haynie: Top 3 Worst Ravens Playoff Exits As painful as this past Saturday's contest was, it is still not the most devastating playoff ouster in Ravens history.
- Steve Davis: Fallout From Substitution Controversy It doesn't look like the Ravens and John Harbaugh have much of a case or are receiving much sympathy in their unhappiness about how the Patriots used the ineligible player gimmick.
- Widow Of Former Ravens Player A Part Of New Lawsuit Against NFL Teams Painkiller pressure. A federal lawsuit is filed against NFL teams across the country by a Baltimore-based attorney.
- Domestic Violence Charges Dismissed Against Ray Rice A judge in New Jersey formally dismisses domestic violence charges against former Ravens running back Ray Rice. The decision officially ends Rice's interaction with the criminal justice system.
- Ray Lewis Announces Upcoming Memoir The real Ray. Legendary Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis plans to reveal all in a new memoir. The book will cover everything from his childhood to his athletic career to his best friend's murder.