Latest NFL News
- Michael Schottey Of Bleacher Report The guys asked Michael for his prediction on this Sunday’s game between the Ravens and the Bengals. “I’ve got the Ravens. I think the Bengals have a very good team on paper. If the Ravens get anything going on offense, I think that defense is a lot...
- Jerry Coleman Was On The Ravens Beat Tuesday Steve Smith will be making his debut in a Ravens uniform this Sunday afternoon; Scott asked the lantern how amped up is the veteran wide out. “He’s really juiced up to go against Adam Jones, especially in front of the hometown crowd for the first...
- Tale Of The Tape: San Diego Chargers At Arizona Cardinals Philip Rivers went into the 2013 season with questions about his performance hanging over his head, but he answered those questions with ease last year as he enjoyed a brilliant year. Rivers and Chargers head coach Mike McCoy developed an excellent...
- Tale Of The Tape: New York Giants At Detroit Lions After back-to-back subpar seasons from Eli Manning, this is a critical year in his career.
- Tale Of The Tape: Indianapolis Colts At Denver Broncos Andrew Luck has had two solid seasons to start his career, and he should be coming into his own in his third year.
- Tale Of The Tape: Carolina Panthers At Tampa Bay Buccaneers The Panthers were one of the top stories of the year in 2013, but they can’t take their success for granted in this new season.
- Tale Of The Tape: San Francisco 49ers At Dallas Cowboys The 49ers begin the season with Super Bowl aspirations and the hope that they can run down the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC West.
- Tale Of The Tape: Oakland Raiders At New York Jets The Raiders hope to pull out of the malaise they have been in for the last 11 years. They have not earned a spot in the postseason since reaching the Super Bowl following the 2002 season, and have just three playoff appearances in the last 20 years.
- Tale Of The Tape: New England Patriots At Miami Dolphins The Patriots go into the season with full confidence that they can go to the Super Bowl. The key to that is the combination of head coach Bill Belichick and quarterback Tom Brady.
- Tale Of The Tape: Tennessee Titans At Kansas City Chiefs Jake Locker will have another opportunity to show that he can be a proficient starting QB, and he should have an opportunity to get off to a decent start against Kansas City’s porous pass defense.