Latest NFL News
- Ray Rice Has Filed A Grievance Against The Ravens Ray Rice has filed a grievance against the Ravens.
- Sports Rehab: Ryan Wilson talking NFL Ryan Wilson of CBSSports.com joined Bob and Glenn to discuss the news of the week around the NFL.
- Ray Rice Indefinite Suspension Appeal Hearing Set For Nov. 5 Former Ravens running back Ray Rice could soon return to the NFL. Rice remains suspended indefinitely after video surfaced of him striking his then-fiancee in an Atlantic City casino elevator. The NFL Players Association is appealing Rice's...
- Contenders Or Pretenders With Jason La Canfora Scott Jeremy and Jason went around the NFL to give their thoughts on who are the Contenders and who are the Pretenders in the NFL.
- Jim Nantz Talks Chargers vs. Broncos on 'Thursday Night Football' Jim Nantz...he's known as one of the most iconic voices and faces in the history of professional sports, and he took some time to speak on the upcoming "Thursday Night Football" game between the San Diego Chargers and Denver Broncos.
- Tale Of The Tape: Washington Redskins At Dallas Cowboys This is a huge game on the Monday night stage, and head coach Jay Gruden would like to make a bold statement.
- Tale Of The Tape: Green Bay Packers At New Orleans Saints The Packers may have struggled in the first three games of the season, but they have been rolling since then, and the main reason for that is the spectacular roll that Aaron Rodgers is on.
- Tale Of The Tape: Oakland Raiders At Cleveland Browns The Raiders probably would have wanted the Browns to win in Week Seven at Jacksonville so they could have caught them playing with less than full intensity.
- Tale Of The Tape: Indianapolis Colts At Pittsburgh Steelers The Colts are the real thing with Andrew Luck at quarterback, and there’s no reason to think this third-year superstar won’t continue to improve for many years.
- Tale Of The Tape: Philadelphia Eagles At Arizona Cardinals Nobody expected Eagles quarterback Nick Foles to match the 27-2 TD-interception ratio he had last year, but those numbers have slipped to 10-7 this year.