Latest NFL News
- Ravens Opponent Profile Wk 14: The Ravens Have Their Toughest Test Coming Up Against The Patriots On Monday Night The Baltimore Ravens have perhaps their toughest of the season test ahead of them as they travel to up to Foxboro to face the New England Patriots on Monday night.
- Ravens Team Grades: Baltimore Dominates Dolphins In Best Performance Of Season The Baltimore Ravens dominated the hottest team in the AFC on Sunday afternoon, ending the Miami Dolphins win streak at six games with a 38-6 victory.
- Mike Preston Grades The Ravens Dominating 38-6 Win Over The Dolphins Mike Preston of the Baltimore Sun grades the Ravens 38-6 win over the Dolphins.
- Joe Flacco, Ravens Just Had Their Best Best Game Of The Year Joe Flacco went 36-of-47 for 381 yards, passed to 10 different receivers, had four touchdowns and just one interception.
- Ravens Showed Dominance In 38-6 Win Over Dolphins The Dolphins simply could not manage any momentum against the Ravens' No. 2-ranked defense, which allowed just 277 total yards.
- When Linemen Go Down, Teams Can Quickly Fall Out Of Sync The Ravens started the same offensive line for the first three games of the season and went 3-0. Injuries set in, and Baltimore lost four straight — part of a stretch of eight straight games in which they started a different line combination.
- Flacco, Ravens End Dolphins' 6-Game Run With 38-6 Rout Joe Flacco threw for 381 yards and four touchdowns, and the Baltimore Ravens overwhelmed the Dolphins in the first half of a 38-6 victory Sunday that ended Miami's six-game winning streak.
- Joe Flacco Lights Up The Miami Dolphins In The First Half Joe Flacco put up one of the best stat lines this season in the first half against the Miami Dolphins.
- Ravens Injury Report Wk 13: Cornerback Jimmy Smith To Play Against Dolphins The Baltimore Ravens are almost at full strength with cornerback Jimmy Smith ready for game action after missing the previous two weeks with a back injury.
- Ravens Vs Dolphins Game Will Have Playoff Implications The NFL’s top-ranked Baltimore rush defense will take on the sixth-ranked Miami rushing offense. The Dolphins have won six straight games, and the Ravens have won three of their last four.