Latest NFL News
- Former Ravens Cornerback Chris McAlister On Becoming A Coaching Intern For The Bills Chris McAlister joined Ed and Steve to talk about being a Buffalo Bills coaching intern.
- Sports Rehab: Keion Carpenter talking Johnny Manziel and other NFL news Former NFL player Keion Carpenter joined Glenn and Bob to discuss the latest Johnny Manziel controversy and other news around the NFL.
- Joe Platania On Ravens Cornerback Injuries And Lack Of Depth Joe Platania joined Ed and Steve to talk about Ravens pre-season.
- Ed Norris: Steve Smith Sr.- A Leader For Ravens I felt the Ravens lost a bit of their edge when Q was traded to SF and Pollard went to Tennessee. I thought the team needed a player especially on offense who'd fire everyone up an " play like a Raven" I'm pretty sure 89 is that guy.
- Aaron Wilson Discusses The Ravens Strengths And Weaknesses “He’s probably in the top four players you cannot afford to lose. It just shows how valuable he is, because you saw how Dominique franks faired when replacing him,” said Wilson. “The thing about the preseason is you just sort of want to survive...
- Ed Norris: Keep An Eye On Kyle Juszczyk I was sad to see Vonta Leach depart because he was my kinda player, pancaking linebackers on regular basis etc. When he left I assumed the fullback was no longer part of the Ravens' offense. Well, I'm happy to say I was wrong.
- Joe Fortenbaugh Thinks Playing Cornerback In The NFL Just Got Tougher Joe Fortenbaugh joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Ravens pre-season win over the Cowboys.
- Brent Harris On Injury Concerns For Jimmy Smith And Ray Rice Brent Harris joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Ravens 37-30 win over the Cowboys.
- Flacco Gets Early Help, Ravens Top Cowboys 37-30 Joe Flacco hadn't even taken the field yet when Baltimore scored its second touchdown to go ahead for good.
- Steve Davis Taking The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Yes, count me among those that was challenged (by my daughter) and took it (doused by my son).