Latest NFL News
- How Often Have Athletes Snubbed The White House? Baltimore Ravens center Matt Birk passed on a chance to meet with Obama because of the president's support of Planned Parenthood. Golfer Tom Lehman was even more outspoken when rebuffing a president, calling Bill Clinton "a draft-dodging baby...
- Former NFL RB Trent Richardson Arrested In Alabama Former NFL running back Trent Richardson is facing a misdemeanor domestic violence charge in Alabama.
- NBA Joins NFL In Warning Texas Over Proposed 'Bathroom Bill' The NBA is warning Texas over a proposed "bathroom bill" targeting transgender people that is similar to a North Carolina law that prompted the league to move the All-Star Game out of that state.
- Israel Fumbles Goodwill Visit Of NFL Players Among those who also dropped out were Bennett's brother Martellus, of the Super Bowl champion New England Patriots, Miami Dolphins receiver Kenny Stills, Seahawks' Cliff Avril, San Francisco 49er Carlos Hyde and Justin Forsett of the Denver Broncos.
- Atlanta Zoo Names Cockroach After Patriots QB Tom Brady An Atlanta zoo has named a cockroach after Patriots quarterback Tom Brady.
- Giants Released Victor Cruz After 7-Year Run, Super Bowl Ring The New York Giants said goodbye to Victor Cruz after a seven-year storybook run during which he developed into one of the NFL's most feared receivers and a fan favorite, helping the franchise to a Super Bowl title before being slowed by injuries.
- Brandon Tierney Of CBS Sports On Whether Or Not The Ravens Should Pursue Victor Cruz In Free Agency Brandon Tierney of the CBS Sports Network joined Ed and Rob to talk about various topics around the NFL.
- Ravens Need To Figure Out Their 'Complementary Receiver' Tony Lombardi of Russell Street Report joined Scott & Jeremy to discuss everything Ravens from free agents to salary cap.
- Ray Lewis Headlines Hall of Fame's Class Of 2018 Nominees Former Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis headlines the Hall of Fame's Class of 2018 nominees.
- Preston Says Flacco Needs 'To Step It Up' With New Ammunition Ed Norris and Rob Long were joined by Baltimore Sun's Mike Preston to discuss the Ravens' potential moves in the off season and what the roster may look like next fall.