Latest Baltimore Syndicated Local
Baltimore’s own Under Armour launches a $15 million campaign to win over women. It’s all part of CEO Kevin Plank’s plan to expand the multi-billion dollar business.
Scary scene. An SUV plows into a state government building in Baltimore County. Police say the driver was trying to park, but instead drove into the office.
Global crisis. Several African nations declare public health emergencies as the deadly Ebola outbreak spreads. It’s the largest outbreak on record, killing 729 people.
Ray Rice stepped up to the microphone at a Ravens press conference Thursday morning. He talked about his two-game suspension– and publicly apologized to his wife.
One day after a jury cleared him of any criminal wrongdoing, the New Jersey police detective who shot and killed a Maryland man after a road rage incident is speaking publicly for the first time.
- Witness: Boyfriend Seen Dragging Missing Dundalk Woman’s Body Down Steps 14 hours ago
- Md. Congressman Andy Harris Makes Case To Sue President Obama 15 hours ago
- Experts Warn About Flesh-Eating Bacteria In Chesapeake Bay 16 hours ago
- Popular Ocean Gallery Leaving O.C. Boardwalk After 50 Years 16 hours ago
- Let The Crustacean Carnival Begin! Annapolis Rotary Hosts Annual Crab Feast 16 hours ago
- Charm City Cakes Adds Horseshoe Casino To The Mix 16 hours ago