Latest Baltimore Syndicated Local
The mother charged with abandoning her baby on the side of an Anne Arundel County road will stand trial on October 27.
An astronomy story that only happens once in a blue moon took place this morning.
It happened just before 3:30 p.m. in the 200 block of Bay Front Drive on Gibson Island.
Fire officials say the teens were swimming in Winters Run when the current swept them downstream.
A troubled jail is shut down. The governor makes a bold move and closes the notorious Baltimore City Detention Center.
- Conflict Of Interest? Prosecutor In Freddie Gray Case Once Defended Gray In Court 13 hours ago
- Authorities: Officer Accused Of Pointing Gun At Neighbor Appeared ‘Highly Intoxicated’ 16 hours ago
- More Fans, More Fun At This Year’s Ravens Training Camp 17 hours ago
- Cancer, Hair Loss Haven’t Affected Gov. Hogan’s Positive Outlook 17 hours ago
- Candidates Racking Up Support In Campaigns To Replace Sen. Mikulski 17 hours ago
- New Howard County Bill Aims To Curb Using E-Cigarettes In Public 18 hours ago