Latest Baltimore Syndicated Local
Summer danger. We’re in the middle of what AAA Mid-Atlantic calls the “100 Deadliest Days…” a stretch between Memorial Day and Labor Day that sparks an increase in fatal accidents involving teenage drivers.
It’s been one month since anti-police riots erupted in Baltimore and injured more than 100 city officers. Now Baltimore’s top cop reaches out to his ranks to tell them he let them down.
The search continues for a 22-year-old boater who has been missing on the Susquehanna River in Port Deposit since 10 p.m. Tuesday.
It’s one of the most notorious crimes ever in Harford County: a teenager kills his father, who he says severely abused him for years.
New details about the only suspect charged in the brutal D.C. mansion murders. Daron Wint is accused of torturing a prominent D.C. couple, their son and housekeeper–then setting their mansion on fire.
- City OKs $20M To Help Cover Cost Of Baltimore Unrest 7 hours ago
- 97-Year-Old Howard County School Volunteer Meets President Obama, VP Biden 7 hours ago
- ‘Vehicles For Change’ Helps Provide Low Income Families With Donated Cars 7 hours ago
- Md. Schools Participating In ‘Play 60′ Health And Wellness Program 7 hours ago
- Volunteers Help Keep 127-Year-Old Rawlings Conservatory Maintained 8 hours ago
- Maryland Leaders Request Federal Funds To Help After Baltimore Riots 9 hours ago