Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Waterfront Mansion Goes Up In Flames In AACo. It happened just before 3:30 p.m. in the 200 block of Bay Front Drive on Gibson Island.
- Authorities: Officer Accused Of Pointing Gun At Neighbor Appeared 'Highly Intoxicated' A Police sergeant with the State of Maryland Department of Labor Licensing and Regulations is facing multiple assault charges after he allegedly pulled a gun on a family, including two children under 2, last weekend in Brooklyn, Maryland.
- More Fans, More Fun At This Year's Ravens Training Camp Football is just around the corner but today Ravens hit the field for the first day of training camp.
- Is The Ice Age Causing Maryland To Sink? It may have happened 22,000 years ago, but the last ice age isn’t done with Maryland yet.
- More Than Two Dozen Animals Found Dead In Baltimore Fire More than a dozen animals were found dead Tuesday after house fire in Baltimore
- Local Experts Weigh In On Killing Of Cecil The Lion An American dentist is facing major backlash for killing one of Africa’s best known lions. A lion so popular, he was a major tourist draw for Zimbabwe.
- 2 Stabbed, 1 Fatally, At Frederick Co. Prayer Counseling Center Authorities in Frederick County are investigating after a man was stabbed to death at a prayer counseling center on Sunday night.
- 2 Dead, 6 Injured In Key Bridge Boating Accident Two people were missing after a boat runs aground under the Key Bridge. The body of one was recovered around 8:30 a.m. Sunday. The other body was recovered Sunday afternoon.
- Unity Festival Brings Peaceful Answer To Violence In Baltimore It was a peaceful answer to violence on Saturday when thousands streamed into Druid Hill Park for the “Unity in the Community” Festival.
- Dangerous Trend Continues As More Planes Are Hit With Laser Pointers Planes across the country have been hit with laser beams from the ground. Officials are calling this a dangerous and disturbing trend.
- 5 Major Airlines Investigated For Price Gouging During Amtrak 188 Derailment The government has opened an investigation into five major airlines following allegations involving price gouging during the deadly Amtrak derailment in May.
- 3 Years Later, Police Still Searching For Vi Ripken's Kidnapper In 2012, Cal Ripken's mother, Violet, was kidnapped from her home, before being found tied up in a car. Three years later, police have still made no arrests.