Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Corned Beef Is King At Attman's Deli Super Bowl Sunday Football, friends and good food. It will all be a part of Super Bowl Sunday. And in Baltimore, one business will be enjoying its busiest day of the year.
- Boat Show Kicks Off In Baltimore BALTIMORE, Md. (WJZ)--Sunny and 75, many of us wish that is today's forecast. But, we may be able to feel that summer sensation a little better at this year's boat show, which is bigger than ever. Gigi Barnett has more from the Baltimore...
- Maryland Zoo Mourns 'Bloke' The Laughing Kookaburra When your pet dies, it's like losing a member of the family. That's the feeling at the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore.
- Baltimore Planning Big Edgar Allan Poe Celebration "The Raven," "The Tell-Tale Heart," "The Fall of the House of Usher." Those are just a few of the many works by Edgar Allan Poe.
- 87-Year-Old Man Mauled To Death By Pit Bull An 87-year-old man in Frederick was in the process of cleaning up after the holidays when tragedy struck. As Mike Schuh reports, his own dog was to blame.
- Ravens Fans Taking Purple Pride To Foxboro All aboard! Some Ravens fans are just a few miles and hours away from Foxboro. They left Friday morning on board a bus headed to New England.
- Cold Weather Continues To Drastically Affect People It feels bone-chilling cold out there for the second night in a row.
- JHU Plans To Improve Safety For Cyclists And Pedestrians Officials with the Johns Hopkins University say they will spend $15-million next year to improve safety for bicyclists, joggers and other pedestrians. The project involves the construction of a pedestrian bridge. Rochelle Ritchie has the details.
- Baltimore County Restaurant Week Is Here When does a week actually last sixteen days? Well it's time for Baltimore County Restaurant Week. Ron Matz has more on the meals and the deals you can enjoy starting on Friday.
- Baltimore City And County Ordered To Clean Up Litter The feds are jumping into Baltimore's Inner Harbor trash. Alex Demetrick reports the EPA is ordering the city and Baltimore County to get litter and garbage off the streets before it floats downstream.
- Ravens Fans Continue To Show Purple Pride Despite Weather Ravens fans are painting the town purple. Playoff events are going on everywhere. WJZ's Tracey Leong has the details.
- Community Honoring Paramedic Killed While On The Job Black flags are flying at fire stations across Harford County after an EMT and volunteer firefighter is tragically killed trying to help a patient. WJZ"s Rochelle Ritchie has the details.