Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Heroin Overdose Deaths on Rise in Maryland It is an epidemic across Maryland communities. Startling new numbers show the number of overdose deaths in the state have spiked in 2016.
- Sunday, September 25, 2016 Chesapeake Urology’s 10th annual ZERO Prostate Cancer Run Walk gets underway Sunday at Towson University’s Johnny Unitas Stadium.
- Group Marching To D.C., All For Power Of Disability Vote With the presidential election just weeks away, one group is trying to raise awareness.
- Ugly Allegations Plague Howard County Sheriff An Office of Human Rights report details ugly allegations against long-time Howard County Sheriff James Fitzgerald.
- Community Mourns Murdered Baltimore Chef Dozens gathered Friday to honor the life of a Baltimore chef who was killed earlier this week during a robbery.
- National Museum Of African American History And Culture Set To Open The Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture will open its doors to the public on Saturday at 10 a.m.
- Runners Chasing A Cure For Prostate Cancer This Weekend Chesapeake Urology’s 10th annual ZERO Prostate Cancer Run is set to get underway this weekend at Towson University’s Johnny Unitas Stadium.
- Baltimore Native Mike Rowe 'Talking Dirty' At The Lyric After shooting more than 300 episodes of Dirty Jobs, Baltimore native Mike Rowe is now talking dirty, telling his stories on stage.
- Friday, September 23, 2016 Linh and Marty have Coffee with NCIS: Los Angeles stars LL Cool J & Chris O'Donnell.
- Thursday, September 22, 2016 Mike Love talks about his legendary career as the front man of The Beach Boys, arguably the most popular American band in history -- timed to coincide with the 50th anniversary of "Good Vibrations."
- Howard Co. Sheriff Being Called To Resign Over Alleged Remarks The Howard County sheriff is being called on to resign after allegations that he made disparaging remarks to employees.
- 'Professor Trash Wheel' Coming To Canton Cleaning up the muck. There's yet another aggressive push to clean up the Inner Harbor, and the star won't even be a person.