Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Kennedy Krieger’s Festival Of Trees Benefits Children With Special Needs The three-day Festival of Trees is about to get underway. It’s a major fundraiser benefitting the Kennedy Krieger Institute.
- Some Children Get Forever Homes On National Adoption Day As families gather around the Thanksgiving table next week, some Baltimore families are making room for more, thanks to National Adoption Day. Dozens of courts around the country are making forever homes official this weekend.
- Holiday Cheer Has Arrived In And Around Charm City From Baltimore County to downtown, the holidays have arrived. For the first time, Christmas trees are lit, ice skates are gliding and Santa Clause is open for business.
- Towson Flips The Switch At Its 40th Annual Tree-Lighting Ceremony It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas--not just here in the city but in Towson where Santa arrives Friday night.
- Waterfront Partnership Ice Rink Now Open At The Inner Harbor McKeldin Square ice rink opens Friday.
- Harbor East A 'Window Wonderland' For Shoppers With days of cold temperatures in Baltimore, it already feels like Christmas-time. The Harbor East neighborhood is officially kicking off the holiday season.
- Casey Cares Foundation Gives 2-Year-Old Girl With Leukemia A Birthday Surprise Celebrating birthdays is the best when you're young. But for one special Anne Arundel County girl, turning two was a huge milestone.
- RoboDoves Soar As Baltimore's Only All-Girls Competitive Robotics Team Meet the RoboDoves, Baltimore's only all-girls competitive robotics team.
- Baltimore's Swallow At The Hollow Featured In 'Diners, Drive-Ins And Dives' Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives” has featured 14 restaurants in Maryland. As Mike Schuh reports, when its host opened his own place at the casino downtown, he visited a landmark in North Baltimore.
- Dog Up For Adoption Walks Out Of The SPCA To Sniff Out Hampden Across the country, animal shelters are allowing volunteers to take dogs with them for overnight excursions. As Mike Schuh reports, a similar yet different program is seeing success here.
- Baltimore Woman Helping Children Cope With Death Up For Prestigious Award One Baltimore woman's mission to help children and teens cope with death may lead to a prestigious international award. She's one of ten finalists in CNN's "Top Heroes" contest and the only one from Baltimore.
- New Information To Know When Traveling With Your Pet As the holidays approach, there's new information about flying with your pet.