Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Confederate Statues In Baltimore Taken Down Overnight Baltimore city crews took down confederate monuments across the city overnight.
- Vigil Held For Slain Baltimore Dollar General Store Manager An emotional vigil was held Tuesday in memory of a Dollar General store manager killed in cold blood in West Baltimore.
- Md. Driver Rescued After Truck Goes Off Interstate Fire crews in Harford County rushed to save a driver trapped after a truck goes flying off the interstate and into the woods.
- Woman Videos Dramatic Rescue From Flooded Baltimore Tunnel Tuesday's downpours backed up drains in parts of the City and Baltimore County, causing serious flooding in several areas and stranding several individuals in and on their cars.
- Md. Man Pleads Guilty To Supporting ISIS A 32-year-old Maryland man has pleaded guilty to supporting the terrorist group ISIS.
- Trump Responds After UA CEO Kevin Plank Resigns From Manufacturing Council Under Armour CEO Kevin Plank is distancing himself from the president by giving up his seat on the White House's American Manufacturing Council.
- Police Search For Carjacking Suspect After Abducted 5-Year-Old Was Found Safe A 5-year-old was found safe after being abducted during a carjacking in Glen Burnie Monday night, according to Anne Arundel County police.
- Businesses To Help Md. Patients Get Medical Marijuana If Doctor Says No With the first medical marijuana dispensaries expected to open this fall in Maryland, patients are registering now to gain access to the drug.
- Md. Parents Charged With Child Abuse For Pranks Posted On YouTube Frederick County parents are being charged with neglect after family became internet-famous by posting hundreds of videos on their YouTube channel.
- Maryland Stores Offering Deals To Attract Tax-Free Week Shoppers It's the time of year bargain hunters and many parents look forward to, as Maryland tax-free week is underway.
- Charlottesville Rally Leader Is Towson U Grad; 'Far Worse' Since College A Towson University graduate was the face of last weekend's white nationalist rally in Virginia.
- Surveillance Video Released, No Charges For Off-Duty Officer Who Shot Man Baltimore County prosecutors now say an off-duty police officer was acting in self-defense when he fatally shot a man outside a Catonsville grocery store earlier this month.