Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Hopkins Scientists Plans To Study Mercury Until Messenger Spacecraft Crashes Running out of gas and time. After orbiting the planet Mercury for the past three years, the Messenger Spacecraft--built here in Maryland--is headed for a crash landing.
- A Peacock Flew The Coop, Remains On The Prowl In Parkville They can walk, run and fly very high. And one of them is on the loose in a Baltimore County neighborhood.
- Moveable Feast Provides Baltimore Patients With ‘Food As Medicine’ For 25 Years When AIDS first spread, its victims were treated as outcasts. The sick found it hard to care for themselves and few people were willing to help.
- Ron Matz, Charlestowne Retirement Community Accept ALS Ice Bucket Challenge If you haven't been under an ice bucket lately, you've probably been under a rock. The Ice Bucket Challenge has social media on fire, raising millions for the ALS Association.
- Emerald Ash Borers Invade Baltimore, Threaten Tree Population The arrival was feared and inevitable. And now an immensely destructive pest has made its way into Baltimore.
- Astronaut Reid Wiseman Can Answer Your Question From Space! He's a sensation on social media with more than 210,000 followers on Twitter alone. Baltimore County native and International Space Station astronaut Reid Wiseman has been sharing amazing pictures of the earth with his followers---and now he could...
- Baltimore Churches Work To Make Back-To-School Shopping Easier A handful of West Baltimore churches join forces to make back-to-school shopping a little easier for parents and students this weekend.
- New Mural Honors 'Baltimore's Birds' Baltimore is known for its Ravens and Orioles, but the Goldfinch and the Red-Bellied Woodpecker? Not so much--until now.
- WJZ’s Linh Bui & Marty Bass Take On The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge The videos are all over the internet: people dumping buckets of ice water over their heads. It's all for a good cause. The ALS "Ice Bucket Challenge."
- Under Armour Treats West Baltimore Children To Day Of Play Children living in a transitional home in West Baltimore get a very cool treat.
- Retired Md. Marine Battling Renal Failure Proposes To Wife A 2nd Time A retired Gaithersburg marine is looking for a second chance on his wedding anniversary.
- New Roller Coaster Coming To Maryland State Fair This Year Just six days from now, the Maryland State Fair will open its gates in Timonium.