Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- New Chapter For Iconic CVS Destroyed During Riots A new chapter for Penn North. Four months after unrest tore it apart, crews begin demolition of the looted and burned CVS drug store.
- Prayer Vigil Held For Baltimore Teen Injured In Freak Accident Off Cape May, NJ Strength, support and prayers. People all across Maryland are pulling for a local high school student with a severe spinal cord injury.
- Seismic Monitoring Equipment To Be Purchased Ahead Of Fracking With the exception of a couple of earthquakes in the past decade, Maryland is pretty stable. But now, with the possibility of hydraulic fracturing coming to Maryland, the state wants see what's really happening underground.
- As Freddie Gray Trial Looms, Officials Work To Prevent Another Riot Are they ready for the worst? With the trial coming up for the six officers charged in connection with Freddie Gray's death, Baltimore City leaders reassured the community that they're working to stop potential unrest.
- NASA: Rising Sea Levels, Shrinking Ice Has Big Impact On Md. From space to right now on the ground, NASA researchers are racing to keep up with the world’s melting ice.
- Molly Shattuck Registers As A Sex Offender; May Face Additional Charges WJZ brought you the breaking news Tuesday that Molly Shattuck could face new charges for her sexual relationship with her son's underage friend. Wednesday, we caught up with Shattuck here in Baltimore.
- Pressure Mounts On Senator Cardin To Decide Iran Deal Vote Pressure continues to mount on Maryland Senator Ben Cardin to decide which way he will vote on the Iran nuclear deal. Supporters and opponents of the deal continue to hold rallies, trying to help sway his vote.
- Ravens QB Joe Flacco Gets Snack Coaching In New Pepsi Ad The documentary style ad portrays Joe as being unable to throw a successful football party.
- 200-Year-Old Shipwreck Found On Md. Eastern Shore A rare piece of Maryland history has surfaced on the Eastern Shore. A 200-year-old shipwreck has been found in the Nanticoke River near the town of Vienna.
- Ross Grimsley Talks Orioles Starting Pitching Ross Grimsley joined the Scott Garceau Show with Jeremy Conn to talk about the struggling Orioles starting pitching.
- Prayer Service Held In Dundalk For Governor Larry Hogan Prayers tonight for Governor Larry Hogan as he reaches the half way mark in his cancer treatments.
- New Sexual Misconduct Policy Issued At Johns Hopkins Univ. Johns Hopkins University, one of more than 100 schools under federal investigation for their handling of sexual assault complaints, has unveiled a new sexual misconduct policy.