Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- 31 Adults, 4 Juveniles Arrested In Freddie Gray Protest Thousands of people made their way around the city---some coming from as far as Ferguson---to remember 25-year-old Freddie Gray. Baltimore was certainly in the national spotlight...but for all the wrong reasons.
- Rep. Cummings Reflect On Baltimore's Violent Protests Following a violent night in Baltimore, Congressman Elijah Cummings reflects on Saturday night’s demonstrations.
- Family, Friends Mourn Loss Of Freddie Gray A night of violence gave way to a day of mourning Sunday for a man who died after sustaining serious injuries while in the custody of Baltimore police.
- City Officials Plead For Peace Following Violent Night In Baltimore City Officials pleaded for peace following a violent night in Baltimore.
- 12 Arrested After Freddie Gray Protests Turn Violent Protests turned violent in Baltimore Saturday as some stores were looted, cars damaged and police in riot gear tried to break up the more violent groups of demonstrators.
- Baltimore Mayor: 'We Will Find Out What Happened To Mr. Gray' Immediately after her press conference late Friday afternoon the mayor sat down with Mary Bubala to talk more in-depth about the issues surrounding the death of Freddie Gray and the national firestorm it's ignited.
- 'Healthy Kids Day' Kicks Off At YMCAs Nationwide Thousands of YMCAs across the country are opening their doors and kicking off an important event this weekend.
- Hubble Space Telescope Celebrates 25 Years In Orbit 25-years-ago today, the Hubble Space Telescope rocketed into orbit, and has been re-writing science ever since.
- Crafters, Loyal Customers Gather On State Fairgrounds Crafters and customers gather on Maryland State Fairgrounds for Sugarloaf Craft Festival.
- Free-Range Parenting: Teaching Independence, Or Child Neglect? Two Maryland parents are in the fight of their lives, trying to raise their children the way they want. The government claims what they’re doing is dangerous—but is it?
- Man, Woman Killed In Canton Shooting City police are investigating a double shooting in Canton on Thursday afternoon.
- 3 Voices Fighting For Justice In Freddie Gray Investigation Three voices in the Freddie Gray investigation searching for justice.