Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Baltimore Small Business Owner Meets With President Trump A Baltimore small business owner got to attend a roundtable discussion with President Donald Trump.
- Ghost Fleet Of Mallows Bay Nears 'National Marine Sanctuary' Status A National Marine Sanctuary would be a first for Maryland and the Chesapeake Bay.
- Student Arrested For Alleged School Shooting Plot An 18-year-old student has been arrested after authorities found that she was planning a shooting plot at a Maryland school.
- Baltimore Man Who Says He Went To NYC To Kill Black People Charged With Murder As Act Of Terrorism Chilling words from the man accused of traveling by bus from Hampden to New York City with the intent of murdering African Americans.
- Screening Held Locally For Film On Police-Community Relations A movie by a Maryland native explores racial profiling and the gap between police officers and the communities they serve.
- Baltimore Says Goodbye To Cardinal William Keeler Baltimore is saying goodbye to a beloved leader of the Catholic Church.
- Police Investigating Puppy Abuse Case After Dog Was Left For Dead Howard County Animal Control is investigating an animal cruelty case after a puppy was found left for dead in a plastic storage container in Columbia.
- Governor Hogan Proposes $28M For Schools For State Budget, $23M For City Schools Governor Larry Hogan announced Sunday that the administration has reached an agreement with state leaders and is proposing over $23 million dollars of state funding for Baltimore City Public Schools, with another $5 million for several other...
- DC Police Responds To Outcry Following Reports Of Missing Black Girls The number of missing young people in Washington, D.C., in particular, black girls, has people across the country outraged. Many think not enough is being done to find those missing.
- Opioid Epidemic Stronger, More Destructive, Taking Toll On Md. Families Harford County Sheriff says he’s seeing more and more people having drug overdoses, and he says the drugs are getting stronger and deadlier.
- TSA Reports An Increase Of Guns At Airport Security Checkpoints There is a troubling trend at airports, as the TSA reports an increase in passengers bringing guns in their carry-ons.
- Public Viewings Being Held For Cardinal William Keeler Two public viewings are scheduled this week for Cardinal William Keeler, who passed away Thursday at the age of 86.