Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Marylanders Among Thousands In DC As Part Of Women's March Hundreds of thousands of people gathered in Washington D.C. and across the country Saturday as part of the Women's March.
- Women's March Protests Held Right Here In Baltimore There were thousands of people who gathered in Washington D.C., but groups here in Baltimore also joined in with protests and demonstrations here in the Charm City.
- Harford County Honors Fallen Officers While Getting in Shape Dozens hopped on stationary bikes Saturday at the True Cycling Studio in Abingdon to raise money for fallen officers.
- Women From All Over Prepare For Women's March On Washington Saturday As President Trump starts his first fulls days in office, thousands of women will descend on Washington D.C. to denounce the inauguration of the new president.
- Police Arrest Man Who Stole Car With Kids Inside Police have arrested the man wanted for carjacking a vehicle with children still inside. The children were found just a short time later.
- Anne Arundel Co. Sheriff Asking School Kids For Help In Naming New K9 Unit Dog The Anne Arundel County Sheriff has a dilemma, but it doesn't involve bad guys. As Mike Schuh reports, he's asking elementary school kids in the County to help him name the department's next police dog.
- Fatal 'Bow Riding' Accident Behind New Boating Regulations Maryland lawmakers move to end the practice of bow riding after a deadly accident last summer.
- Thousands Travel To D.C. For Inauguration For many Trump supporters, it's a new day, as Donal J. Trump is now the 45th President of the United States.
- Road Closures In Place In Preparation For Inauguration In DC In preparation for the Presidential Inauguration, a large number of roads in the nation's capital have been closed or restricted to vehicles.
- City Police Search for Man Involved in Carjacking of 2 Young Children Baltimore City Police issued an Amber Alert for two young children involved in a carjacking Thursday evening that were later found.
- Fire Crews Battle Apartment Fire in Randallstown The Baltimore County Fire Department responded to a fire in the 8500 block of Glen Michael Lane in Randallstown Thursday night.
- FBI: Winter Hat Robber Strikes Again The Winter Hat Robber struck again in Ellicott City, according to the Baltimore division of the FBI.