Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Large Crowd Rally in Annapolis Amid City Schools Budget Shortfall Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh says she will announce a funding plan Monday that will help close the city school district's $130 million budget shortfall.
- Student Arrested After Bringing Gun To Perry Hall High School Baltimore County police say a student who brought a handgun to his high school has been taken into custody.
- 3 Hospitalized, Including 2 Teens, After Broad Daylight Shooting In Brooklyn Police are investigating a multiple shooting in the Brooklyn area of Baltimore.
- Mt. Airy Home Go Up in Flames The Mt. Airy Volunteer Fire Department extinguished a fire in the 1900 block of South Main Street Thursday.
- Domestic Violence; Front and Center in Annapolis Domestic violence is among the top public safety issues in Maryland.
- Fatal Shooting in Baltimore, 3rd Multi-Victim Shooting of the Day Baltimore City police are responding to a double shooting in the 3700 block of Reisterstown Road where one a victim has died.
- Gov. Hogan Sits Down With WJZ To Discuss Trump, Legislative Agenda Gov. Hogan invited WJZ's Mary Bubala into his office to speak out on a range of issues, including President Trump.
- 3 Shot in East Baltimore; 1 in Wheelchair Shot in Head Baltimore City Police say three people were shot in East Baltimore Thursday, one a man in a wheelchair.
- Baltimore City Public Schools Face Largest Budget Crisis Ever Baltimore City Public Schools face their largest budget shortfall ever.
- 'Next Step' In Search For Extraterrestrial Life Undergoing Testing In Md. NASA's discovery of seven new worlds around a distant star is only the beginning.
- Bathroom Guideline Reversal Highlights 'Fundamental Problem With Society' Some in Baltimore say the Trump administration's reversal of federal guidelines about school bathrooms violates their rights.
- WJZ Gets A Look Inside BWI's TSA Lost-And-Found Behind a nondescript door on the baggage claim level of BWI airport are thousands of items the TSA has recovered from checkpoints.