Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Gov. Hogan Expected To Mandate Md. School Year Begin After Labor Day Governor Larry Hogan is expected to mandate this week that Maryland schools open after Labor Day in future school years.
- One Year Later, Police Searching for Leads In Killing of Ft. Meade Soldier The Anne Arundel County Police Department is still looking for clues one year after the killing of Ft. Meade solider Karlyn Ramirez.
- Man Charged In Recent Annapolis Murder Now Charged In Similar 4-Year-Old Case A man has been charged with the murder of a woman who was killed in 2012.
- Belize Boy Travels to Baltimore to Receive Life-Changing Eye Treatment After traveling from Belize, a 2-year-old travels to Baltimore in hopes of getting the gift of sight.
- Port Covington Work Session Postponed As Controversy Continues A work session scheduled for Monday on a controversial development deal has been postponed.
- Public Defender to Baltimore Police: Suspend Use of Surveillance Plane Baltimore's public defender's office is asking the police department to suspend its use of a private plane that had until last week been flying above the city streets recording aerial surveillance without the public's knowledge.
- Parents Steaming Over No A\C In 37 Baltimore Co. Schools Parents are steaming in Baltimore County after a lack air conditioning at 37 schools is causing major problems.
- New Non-Invasive Treatment Helping Essential Tremors Sufferers A new treatment taking place here in Baltimore is allowing some of the 10-million people affected by essential tremors to live more productive lives.
- Captain Suspended After Cruise Ship Crashes In Fells Point A captain with the Spirit of Baltimore has been suspended after the vessel carrying 412 people crashed into a Fells Point pier on Sunday morning.
- Sunday, August 28, 2016 Sweetland Cellars stops by to make some tasty wine cocktails.
- On Time, Sunday August 28, 2016 Marcus Washington talks with Stephanie Amponsah, Todd Marcus, Tanya Harris and Sean Hull.
- Man Driving Without License Plate Arrested; Police Recover Loaded Gun Baltimore Police say they recovered a loaded gun after pulling over man driving without a license plate.