Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Police: 3 Dead In Waldorf Shooting, Appears To Be Domestic A man and a child have died after four people were shot in Waldorf Thursday night.
- Rockville High Increase Security Due to Threats in Wake of Rape Case Serious allegations of a rape inside a Maryland high school are now part of the national conversation on illegal immigration.
- UK Parliament Attack Suspect Identified British police have identified the person responsible for the terror attack near Parliament as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- Hundreds Of Convictions Could Be Vacated After Officers' Indictments The impact from the indictment of seven Baltimore Police Department officers continues to linger.
- White Veteran Charged With Murder Of Black Man As Hate Crime An Army veteran accused of randomly killing black man on the streets of New York by stabbing him with sword charged with murder as a hate crime.
- Harford County Sheriff Deputy Injured While Responding to Crash A Harford County Sheriff deputy was injured while responding to a crash Thursday in Fallston.
- Gov. Hogan and Education DeVos Encounter Protest During Meeting For the first time since the inauguration Governor Larry Hogan plays host to a Trump cabinet secretary, and it happens to be one of the most controversial.
- Charm City Shrinking: Baltimore Reaches 100-Year Population Low Baltimore City's population reached a 100-year low, according to new Census numbers out Thursday, but not all neighborhoods are feeling the impact of residents moving elsewhere.
- Cardinal Keeler Leaves Lasting Legacy Even After His Death Even though Cardinal William Keeler was out of the public eye for some time, he is still a vivid presence for many in the Baltimore Archdiocese.
- Baby Killed In Attack By Family Dog An 8-month-old baby was killed Thursday after being attacked by a family dog.
- Suspect Arrested For Bomb Threats Against Jewish Community Centers Israeli police have arrest a 19-year-old Jewish Israeli suspected of making bomb threats against Jewish community centers in U.S.
- Baltimore's Cardinal William Keeler Passes Away The much beloved Cardinal William Keeler, died today at the age of 86.