Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- NASA Has Space-Eye View Of Wildfires Burning Worldwide So far this year, the U.S. has seen almost 30,000 wildfires. Worldwide, that's a drop in the bucket.
- 2 New Additions At The Maryland Zoo In Baltimore You'll find two new additions to the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore this weekend. The little guys are just about six weeks old.
- Lead Prosecutors Break Silence On Freddie Gray Trials The lead prosecutors in the Freddie Gray officer trials will speak Thursday morning about "trial specifics,"
- 2 Officers Injured After Being Struck By Vehicles Fleeing Police In Dundalk Two officers were injured in Baltimore County after being struck by vehicles fleeing police.
- Baltimore Nonprofit Celebrates 2 Decades Of Second Chances A small nonprofit organization in the Sandtown-Winchester community is celebrating two decades of second chances.
- Md. Native Astronaut Reid Wiseman Documenting Underwater Mission Online He spent months in space and now astronaut Reid Wiseman is spending a couple of weeks underwater.
- Chincoteague Ponies Swim Across Va. Channel for 91st Year For the 91st straight year, ponies swim across a Virginia channel, as thousands of spectators cheer them on.
- Charges Dropped Against All Remaining Officers In Freddie Gray Case Charges have been dismissed against all the officers who still faced trial in connection with the death of Freddie Gray.
- AACo. Sheriff Ron Bateman Acquitted of Assault Charges Anne Arundel County Sheriff Ronald Bateman has been acquitted of assault charges stemming from an domestic incident involving his wife.
- Rising Sea Levels Could Flood Naval Academy In Annapolis, Scientists Say The U.S. military is preparing to battle on a new front: rising sea levels.
- Air Quality Is Boosting Chesapeake Bay Water, Researchers Say Cleaner air, cleaner bay? University of Maryland researches are finding solid evidence for it.
- Barbara Mikulski Nominates Clinton for President At DNC Retiring U.S. Senator Barbara Mikulski will be the one to offer Hillary Clinton's name for nomination at the Democratic National Convention tonight.