Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- City Athletes Now Need to Make the Grade to Make the Field Athletes in Baltimore City public schools will now have to work harder in the classroom before they can compete on the fields.
- Baltimore Weighs in On Presidential Debate WJZ asked Baltimore area voters how they felt about the presidential debate. Voters we talked to say the debate didn't do much to change their opinions of Trump or Clinton, but certain things did stand out.
- Man Dressed as a Woman to Commit a Murder A west Baltimore man will spend the rest of his life behind bars after being found guilty of murdering a man, while he was disguised as a woman.
- Marcus Edwards Dreams Come True After Death At just 21-years-old Marcus Edwards certainly made an impact on his community.
- Dyslexia Program Is Changing Lives for Low-Income Baltimore Children, Adults It’s a language based learning disability affecting the reading skills of one in every five people here in the United States, but great strides are being made in helping those with dyslexia.
- Earth Isn't the Only Water World in Our Solar System Earth is not the only water world in the solar system. Jupiter's moon Europa is believed to hold more water, hidden beneath an ice crust that's miles thick.
- 24 'Murdaland Mafia Piru' Gang Members Indicted In Racketeering Conspiracy Twenty-four people have been indicted in a racketeering conspiracy involving their participation in gang activities of Murdaland Mafia Piru (MMP), which allegedly operated in Northwest Baltimore and Baltimore County.
- Brad Snyder "the Best Blind Guy" No one captures the true spirit of the Rio Paralympic games more than Baltimore's Brad Snyder.
- Tuesday, September 27, 2016 No one captures the true spirit of the Rio Paralympic games more than Baltimore's Brad Snyder.
- Monday, September 26, 2016 Ron Matz has Manic Monday with St. Matthews Greek Church in Columbia
- Arson Investigation Underway After Fire Rips Through Baltimore Home An arson investigation is underway after a home goes up in flames this morning in Baltimore.
- Family Grieves the Loss of 11-Year-Old Girl Killed In Crash An 11-year-old girl died in a car crash Saturday afternoon, after 26-year-old Dominic McCoy was operating the vehicle intoxicated, traveling at a high rate of speed, injuring another 11-year-old girl, a 9-year-old girl and a 6-year-old boy.