Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Large Electronics May Pose In-Flight Risk Could using laptops and tablets in-flight become a thing of the past? It's a big question weighing on the minds of security experts during this busy summer travel season.
- Ocean City Police Working To Keep Vacationers Safe Ocean City police are ramping up their efforts this summer for your protection, and so far, it's proving beneficial.
- Maryland To Receive $605K From Target Data Breach Settlement Target has been ordered to pay out millions after a massive cyber breach, and Maryland is getting a piece of the pie.
- Ocean City: A Getaway You Can Enjoy On A Budget A trip to the Eastern Shore can be affordable if you plan it out right And take advantage of the free activities all summer long.
- Police: Person Arrested After Car Breaks Through Gate At BWI MDTA Police say one person has been arrested after a vehicle broke through a perimeter gate at BWI Airport.
- Baltimore's Summer Curfew Back In Effect Memorial Day Weekend The City's summer curfew is back in effect Saturday.
- Purposely Pushing Out Black Smoke On Motorists Soon To Be Illegal It could be considered a form of aggressive driving. Pick-up truck drivers who purposely push out black smoke on other motorists or pedestrians.
- Saturday, May 27, 2017 Fitness Classes Being Held At West Shore Park Barbecue Dishes For Memorial Day From Premio Sausages
- AAA Projects Highest No. Of Md. Drivers For Memorial Day Weekend In A Decade Plus Memorial day weekend is here And thousands of Marylanders are heading out of town.
- Baltimore Police Investigate ATF Agent-Involved Shooting An ATF agent has been involved in a shooting, according to Baltimore police.
- Federal Judge Tosses Out Life Sentences For DC Sniper Malvo A federal judge has tossed out two life sentences for D.C. sniper Lee Boyd Malvo and ordered Virginia courts to hold new sentencing hearings.
- Harford County Sheriff Deputy Shares Being Exposed To Fentanyl A Harford County sheriff deputy speaks out after exposure to the opioid fentanyl during an effort to save someone's life.