Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Digging Out Of Another Winter Blast After a day when heavy snow kept a lot of people indoors, it’s taking hard work today, to get out.
- Stopping Automatic Raises On Maryland's Gas Tax Governor Hogan moves forward with his effort to stop the state from automatically raising the state's gas tax each year.
- Ringling Bros. To Retire Its Elephants, Ending A Tradition One of the most popular acts of "The Greatest Show on Earth" is coming to an end. Ringling Brothers and Barnum Bailey says it's time to retire their elephants.
- Orioles All-Star Adam Jones Talks Leadership, Desire To Speak His Mind Orioles spring training continues in Florida. Sports director Mark Viviano talks to All-Star Adam Jones, who made some controversial comments about the team's off-season moves.
- Columbia's Irish Dance Company Set To Take The Stage One of the premiere Irish dance groups in the nation located in Columbia, get ready for a big performance Saturday night.
- Major Effort Underway To Make Md. Roadways Safe Again Winter won’t loosen its grip. What started as rain quickly turned to snow, slamming Maryland with 6 to 10 inches in 12 hours.
- North And West Of Baltimore, The Snow Piled Deep Record-breaking snow. Maryland is hit with a March storm, dumping several inches on us just as we're hoping for spring.
- Mother Nature Was In Full Force In Harford Co. Mother nature slammed Harford County today, inches of snow blanketing the area since the early morning hours.
- Snow Cripples Commute In Frederick Co. Traveling west on interstate 70 was treacherous as another round of winter cripples Maryland on Thursday.
- Md. School Districts Running Out Of Snow Days Fast Snow days are quickly running out for students across the state. Some districts are already planning to make up days at the end of the year.
- Fmr. Correctional Officer Linked To Maryland Shootings Major developments. A serial shooter is now in police custody. His alleged targets were believed to be chosen at random.
- Dr. Ben Carson Under Fire For Comments On Homosexuality Shifting from medicine to politics is proving to be slippery for Dr. Ben Carson. The famed Johns Hopkins neurosurgeon announced Tuesday he is launching a presidential exploratory committee.