Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- City Officials Plead For Peace Following Violent Night In Baltimore City Officials pleaded for peace following a violent night in Baltimore.
- 12 Arrested After Freddie Gray Protests Turn Violent Protests turned violent in Baltimore Saturday as some stores were looted, cars damaged and police in riot gear tried to break up the more violent groups of demonstrators.
- Baltimore Mayor: 'We Will Find Out What Happened To Mr. Gray' Immediately after her press conference late Friday afternoon the mayor sat down with Mary Bubala to talk more in-depth about the issues surrounding the death of Freddie Gray and the national firestorm it's ignited.
- 'Healthy Kids Day' Kicks Off At YMCAs Nationwide Thousands of YMCAs across the country are opening their doors and kicking off an important event this weekend.
- Hubble Space Telescope Celebrates 25 Years In Orbit 25-years-ago today, the Hubble Space Telescope rocketed into orbit, and has been re-writing science ever since.
- Crafters, Loyal Customers Gather On State Fairgrounds Crafters and customers gather on Maryland State Fairgrounds for Sugarloaf Craft Festival.
- Free-Range Parenting: Teaching Independence, Or Child Neglect? Two Maryland parents are in the fight of their lives, trying to raise their children the way they want. The government claims what they’re doing is dangerous—but is it?
- Man, Woman Killed In Canton Shooting City police are investigating a double shooting in Canton on Thursday afternoon.
- 3 Voices Fighting For Justice In Freddie Gray Investigation Three voices in the Freddie Gray investigation searching for justice.
- Lawmaker: Gyrocopter Pilot Flew 30 Miles In Restricted Space The chairman of the House oversight committee says a Florida postal carrier steered his small gyrocopter through protected Washington airspace for 30 miles to the U.S. Capitol without being stopped.
- Babe Ruth Birthplace Museum Gets A Makeover The Babe Ruth Birthplace Museum is getting a makeover.
- Thousands Expected To Attend Bluegrass Festival In Hampden Thousands are expected to attend the Charm City Folk and Bluegrass Festival on Saturday in Hampden.