Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Activists Predict More Riots If Freddie Gray Trials Are Relocated A judge ruled on Wednesday that all six officers will receive their own day in court. The question that remains is where the trials will be held?
- 8-Week Long Freddie Gray Course Begins At UMd. School Of Law An 8-week long Freddie Gray course begins today for students at the University of Maryland School of Law.
- City Leaders Firing Back After Comments Made By Former Police Commissioner Former Baltimore Police Commissioner Anthony Batts says the police department failed to improve public trust under his leadership.
- Wild Assateague Island Horse Kicks Lifeguard A video posted Wednesday to Facebook, shows a lifeguard trying to get a horse to move along from one family's beach set up, but the horse isn't having it.
- Judge Denies Motions To Dismiss Charges In Freddie Gray Case; Ruled Individual Trials For 6 Officers All eyes were on Baltimore on Wednesday as pretrial motions were held in the Freddie Gray case.
- FAA Tackles Growing Drone Problem With New App The number of drone sightings reported by pilots continues to sky rocket and now the FAA is hoping a new smart phone app will help tackle the growing problem.
- Maryland's 56th Governor, Marvin Mandel, Dead At 95 Marvin Mandel, Maryland’s 56th governor has died at the age of 95.
- Officials Urge Residents To Take Precautions After WNV Cases In Baltimore City health officials are urging residents to take precautions after three cases of the West Nile Virus are confirmed in Baltimore.
- Baltimore Business Damaged In Riots Reopens 4 Months Later Her business was shut down after looters damaged her boutique during the April unrest, but on Saturday that small business owner has something to celebrate as she reopens her business four months later.
- 4-Year-Old Dies In Baltimore Apartment Fire; 3 Others Hospitalized Heartbreak in Baltimore. Flames rip through an apartment complex on Friday night killing a 4-year-old girl.
- New Blood Test Can Reveal Breast Cancer Well Before Tumor Grows Scientists say they've developed a blood test for breast cancer that could predict a relapse of the disease months before tumors start forming again.
- New Chapter For Iconic CVS Destroyed During Riots A new chapter for Penn North. Four months after unrest tore it apart, crews begin demolition of the looted and burned CVS drug store.