Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- 97-Year-Old Howard County School Volunteer Meets President Obama, VP Biden From elementary school volunteer to invited White House guest, a 97-year-old Howard County woman is honored for her volunteer work at a local elementary school.
- 'Vehicles For Change' Helps Provide Low Income Families With Donated Cars You've probably heard their commercials on the radio here in Baltimore. It's all about an organization helping people get back and forth from their jobs.
- 'Free Range' Parents Cleared Of Child Neglect In 1 Case A big win for a Montgomery County couple who were under investigation for child neglect. Their two young children were picked up by police after they were found walking alone.
- Rampant Violence Leaves Scars Throughout Charm City As the number of shootings in Baltimore continues to climb-- police take new steps to turn around the rash of violence.
- Police: 9-year-old Shot During Baltimore Violence Was Not The Target A 9-year-old is recovering after being shot Memorial Day night. The child was not the intended target, but unintentionally one of the victims in the growing number of shootings in the city.
- Mother Of Woman Accused Of Pushing Dead Toddler On Swing Speaks Out Further investigation and toxicology tests are needed to determine what caused the death of a Maryland child who was found dead in a park swing as his mother pushed him, authorities said.
- Mayor Responds To Deadliest Month In Baltimore In 16 Years Bloodshed in Baltimore’s streets. The month of May is the deadliest in the city in more than a decade and it's not over yet.
- Orioles, Maryland Food Bank Donate Healthy Food To W. Baltimore Pantry The Orioles and the Maryland Food Bank team up to help a community at the heart of the city's recent unrest.
- First Responders Recount Dramatic Rescue After Boat Capsizes In Whitehall Bay Lucky to be alive. It was quite a scare for a group of boaters involved in an accident near the Chesapeake Bay Bridge.
- New Laws Affecting LGBT Community Take Effect Without Hogan's Signature New laws affecting some members of the LGBT community take effect next month.
- Baltimore Bloodshed Continues; 29 Shot, 9 Dead Over Holiday Weekend It's the deadliest month Baltimore has seen in more than 15 years. More than two dozen shootings over the holiday weekend alone have city police working around the clock.
- Anonymous Threat Against Airline Prompts FBI Investigation Flight scares on a busy travel holiday! As many as 10 airline flights, targeted with anonymous threats and at least one of them was received by Maryland State Police!