Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- North Carolina's Outer Banks Brace For Maria Hurricane Maria has weakened slightly as it moves northward in the Atlantic off the coast of the Carolinas.
- Muslim Community Reacts To Pres. Trump's Newest Travel Ban Far-reaching and stricter than before -- that's how some Muslim leaders describe President Trump's new travel ban.
- Contractor Dies On UMBC Campus In Construction Accident A subcontractor has died while working on a roof replacement project on UMBC's Commons.
- Firefighters Battle Hot Spots From Massive Warehouse Fire Overnight On Monday night, Baltimore City Firefighters continue to battle hot spots from a huge warehouse fire in south Baltimore.
- Maryland Hospitals Working To Cut Down Over-Prescribing Opioids 78 Americans die every day from opioid overdoses. Many become addicted after a doctor prescribes the drugs for a medical condition.
- NFL Players Protest National Anthem During Sunday Games Following President's Comments Several NFL players have joined in with the Ravens and Jaguars in protest of the National Anthem during Sunday's games, following comments made by President Donald Trump on Friday.
- Thousands Participate In 11th Annual Zero Prostate Cancer Run/Walk It's the largest cancer detected in men. Every year, more than 20,000 men die from Prostate Cancer.
- Trump Signs Proclamation Restricting Travel From 8 Countries Citizens of eight countries will face new restrictions on entry to the U.S. under a proclamation signed by President Donald Trump on Sunday.
- Former Cherry Hill Elem. Teacher Honored By Students On 96th Birthday A group of students honored their former teacher on her 96th birthday.
- Ravens Fans & Players Prep In London For Big Game Sunday Morning Football history is being made for the Ravens this weekend in London with their first trans-Atlantic trip.
- 4 Men Killed, 2 Injured In Weekend Shootings Four people are dead and two others are wounded after six shootings Friday night and into Saturday morning.
- Md. Volunteers Head To Puerto Rico To Help Red Cross With Recovery Efforts Following Maria Puerto Ricans are again fleeing their homes as a dam threatens to fail following Hurricane Maria.