Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Millions Expected In Damages For College Park Building Destroyed By Fire On Monday night, firefighters were still battling a fire that tore through a College Park apartment building.
- Police ID Teen Carjacking Suspect With Long Criminal Record A Baltimore teenager is behind bars after police say he went on a carjacking spree over the weekend. Officials say the 15-year-old boy is part of an alarming trend.
- Baltimore Police Working To Retain Officers Despite High Crime & Overtime Issues There's growing concern over a shortage of police officers in Baltimore City. Despite ramping up recruiting efforts, there's still big turnover in the department.
- Iconic Bromo Selzer Is Telling Time Once Again For Baltimore The hands of time move again on a Baltimore icon. The Bromo Seltzer Arts Tower clock has undergone renovation for years and now the time of moving again high above in downtown Baltimore.
- Carfentanil Blamed For 3 Recent Deaths In Maryland The drug carfentanil, an elephant tranquilizer, has shown up in the autopsies of three Marylanders.
- Yet Another Confrontation On Airplane Caught On Camera There has been another caught on camera confrontation on an airplane that has people talking.
- Local Lawmakers Say Federal Money Is Needed To Repair Aging Water Systems Out of sight but now out of mind. At least not for those trying to keep old water systems like Baltimore's running.
- Not Everyone's Happy With Hogan's Post-Labor Day School Start Plan Governor Larry Hogan's post-Labor Day school start plan may be popular with some parents, but it's not popular with everyone.
- Md. Family Criticized For YouTube Prank Videos Issues Apology A Maryland family that has recently been criticized for some of the pranks posted on their YouTube channel has issued an apology.
- 5-Alarm Fire Causes University Of Maryland To Close Early Monday A 5-alarm fire near the University of Maryland College Park campus has caused the university to close early on Monday.
- Police Searching For Man Suspected Of Robbing Pharmacies A brazen robbery suspect is accused of targeting local pharmacies.
- Baltimore Farmers' Market Begins Its 40th Season After a few months off, the Baltimore Farmers' Market is back.