Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- No Lines For Dozens Of Students As They 'Shop With A Cop' For The Holidays Sometimes you need a little help getting the holiday shopping list complete. For a group of children in Anne Arundel County, their shopping was done in a day.
- Deck The Halls! Residents Getting Ready For The Holidays Baltimore Style Wet weather did not stop the Inner Harbor from ushering in some of its most popular holiday attractions.
- Solar Flip-Flop: Sun's Magnetic Poles Prepare To Switch Places A solar flip-flop. Scientists at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center say the sun is in the process of reversing its magnetic poles.
- 41st Annual Mayor’s Christmas Parade Floats Into Hampden On Sunday The bands, floats and the people are ready for an annual parade that will bring thousands of spectators to the streets and sidewalks of this popular Baltimore neighborhood.
- Washington Monument Lights Up Baltimore For The Holidays Mark the night. The holiday season officially begins in Baltimore. The sky is lit up with fireworks and the Washington Monument is now bathed in light.
- Whoops! 1st Family's Dog Bumps Into Little Girl At White House This week, First Lady Michelle Obama hosted military families and their children for a special holiday celebration. Always a hit, the two first dogs made an appearance and an impression on one very cute little girl.
- Lady Baltimore Lights Up New Home At The Maryland Historical Society She's Baltimore's iconic symbol. For nearly two centuries, the Lady Baltimore sat atop the Battle Monument.
- Vaccaro's Italian Pastry Shop Ranked In Top 50 Best Bakeries In America Our area is blessed with many wonderful restaurants, but did you know that one has been singled out for special praise? In fact, a Baltimore landmark is now listed as one of the best bakeries in the country.
- Study: Baltimore Residents Using More Public Transportation Commuter changes. A surprising shift in the way Baltimore gets to and from work. A new report finds we're spending less time behind the wheel and more time on public transportation.
- Study: Holiday Season Brings Out The Worst In Drivers If you have witnessed a case of aggressive driving lately, you are in the majority of drivers surveyed across the country. A new study shows the holiday season is among the worst times for erratic behavior on the highways.
- Md. High School Band Heads To Hawaii One Maryland high school band is bound for Hawaii this week. The group raised thousands of dollars in a matter of months to help commemorate the attack on Pearl Harbor.
- What The Bleep! Study Ranks Md. 2nd Most Potty-Mouthed State, 3rd Most Polite Have you noticed more people around you using curse words more often? Well, you've come to the right place. Marylanders, according to one group, are getting a reputation for our use of foul language. But we do so very politely.