Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Amtrak to Pay $265M for Philadelphia Crash That Killed 8 A settlement has been reached in the deadly Amtrak 188 derailment in Philadelphia on May 12, 2015.
- Former Congressman Breaks Silence About Chandra Levy Killing For the first time in 15 years, former Congressman Gary Condit is breaking his silence about the still-unsolved killing of Chandra Levy.
- More Than 3,500 Rape Kits Left Untested In Maryland Thousands of rape kits in Maryland have not been tested, according to data provided by law enforcement agencies to state officials.
- Doctors Use Hepatitis C-Infected Kidneys to Save Lives A new study at Johns Hopkins hopes to save hundreds of transplant patients' lives every year with diseased kidneys.
- Szeliga and Van Hollen Spar in MD U.S. Senate Debate U.S. senate candidates Kathy Szeliga and Chris Van Hollen sparred over issues in their first and only televised debate Wednesday.
- Baltimore Students Learn to Solve Conflicts Peacefully Through Meditation Across the country and right here in Baltimore teachers are trading in detention for meditation.
- West Baltimore High School Tours White House Students from Frederick Douglas High School were invited the White House Wednesday to visit the inspiration behind one of their recent projects.
- UMD Censors Far-Right Journalist; He Says A controversial event has been canceled in College Park and now, the journalist scheduled to speak claims he's being censored by the University of Maryland.
- Police Cuts May Have Played Role in School Fight Safety concerns are prompted after two adults sneaked into a City middle school and attacked a 14-year old girl in her classroom as teachers tried to fight them off.
- Maryland Woman Advocating Right to Go 'Bare-Chested' In Public After a woman who advocates for ladies being allowed to go topless in public contacted the Worcester County State's Attorney's office about the legality of bare-chested females, Beau Oglesby has run the matter up the flagpole, requesting an opinio...
- Seton Keough & Other Schools To Close After This School Year Seton Keough High School will close after the current school year, according to an announcement made today.
- 11-Month-Old Boy Of Amber Alert Found Safe; Suspect Caught The 11-month-old subject of an Amber Alert issued by Maryland State Police Wednesday was found safe in a carseat on a sidewalk.