Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Special Ceremony Recreates Moment Star-Spangled Banner Was Written The Star-Spangled Spectacular celebration holds a special ceremony on the exact anniversary of the birth of the national anthem.
- Baltimore Skyline Lit Up In Red, White And Blue To Honor National Anthem With the nation's eyes on Baltimore, Charm City is shining on the 200th anniversary of our national anthem.
- Baltimore Shines This Star-Spangled Weekend The national eye is on Baltimore this week, there's no doubt about it. Tall ships, air shows and lots of tourists have flooded the harbor.
- Thousands Pack The Inner Harbor To Watch Blue Angels Perform Arguably one of the most visible parts of this star-spangled weekend is the U.S. Navy Blue Angels. They've been roaring through downtown Baltimore, rehearsing for days.
- Star-Spangled Spectacular Hosts President Obama For A Tour Of Fort McHenry More than 1 million people are expected in Baltimore this weekend to celebrate the 200th anniversary of the national anthem.
- Song About Prostate Cancer Inspired By Md. Man Chances are, you know someone who has prostate cancer. One in six men is affected with the disease, which can be treated if diagnosed in the early stages.
- Navy SEALs Sky Dive Into Clifton Park To Greet Hundreds Of Local Students The Star-Spangled Spectacular branched out Friday in Baltimore.
- The ‘Guy’ And ‘Girl’ Of ‘Once’ Give An Inside Look At The Hit Musical The eight-time Tony award-winning musical “Once” has arrived in Baltimore. The show is touring the country, and will be here for just one week.
- Ravens Fans Say Win Over Steelers Is Exactly What They Needed With all the storylines this week, fans say a win in Thursday night's prime time game is exactly what the Ravens and the city needed.
- Md. National Guardsmen Reenact The Path Of Fallen Soldiers Sometimes filling the shoes of those before you is just remembering the path they provided for you.
- Ravens Fans Tailgate Ahead Of Thursday Night Game Against The Steelers There’s no party like a Ravens party. Fans are tailgating around M&T Bank Stadium ahead of the Ravens-Steelers match up.
- Baltimore Is Booming With Thursday Night Football & Star-Spangled Spectacular Baltimore is sold out! Crowds pack Charm City for the 200th anniversary celebration of the national anthem and the Ravens-Steelers game on Thursday Night Football.