Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Community Mourns Two Children Killed In Fire For the second time in less than a week, two children are killed in a Baltimore house fire. It happened early Saturday morning in Southwest Baltimore.
- Army Cadets And Navy Midshipmen Face Off At Patriot Games We're one day away from the Army-Navy game kick-off. On Friday, the rivals met for an annual competition before battling it out on the field.
- Fatal Fire Claims Lives Of 2 Young Brothers In East Baltimore An East Baltimore community is devastated after two young brothers were killed in a house fire.
- Maryland's New $1.4B MGM Casino Opens Today The first luxury gaming resort in the DMV region celebrates its grand opening.
- Celebrating 40 Years Of Women At The U.S. Naval Academy As we count down to the big Army vs. Navy showdown in Baltimore on Saturday, the Navy recognizes a huge milestone.
- Downtown Hotel Reaches Out To Community To 'Blanket Baltimore' For the third year in a row, a popular downtown Baltimore Hotel is reaching out to help the needy in our community.
- 'A Christmas Story' Comes To Life At The Hippodrome What started as a largely-overlooked movie has evolved into a holiday classic. Now, "A Christmas Story" The Musical, is playing downtown at The Hippodrome.
- Public Enemy No. 1 Has Been Captured The man wanted in the stabbing death of a 73-year-old dubbed public enemy number one has been captured.
- Midshipmen Pumped for Annual "Beat Army" Pep Rally & Bonfire Excitement and anticipation is building for Saturday's Army-Navy matchup in Baltimore.
- Baltimore Police Gives Back to the Community Baltimore City Police partner with BGE and the United Way to make sure needy children don't miss out on the holidays.
- Navy Midshipmen Lucy Ford Named Rhodes Scholar While the Naval Academy is hoping to achieve its 15th straight win over Army during the 117th Army-Navy game this weekend, one of it's midshipmen has already achieved a huge honor of her own.
- Army Navy Rivalry Hits the Web Ahead of Big Game The midshipmen and cadets are poking fun at each other in a series of web videos. Spirits spots are a tradition at the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis.