Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Report: Maryland Among Worst States That Tip Maryland restaurants ranks among the lowest when it comes to tipping.
- Baltimoreans Continue To Weigh City's Decision To Remove Confederate Statues Baltimoreans continue to wonder what should happen to the city's confederate statues now that they've been torn down.
- One Md. Company Is Streaming The Entire Solar Eclipse From Above The Clouds A Maryland company is giving the world a front row seat to the solar eclipse.
- Baltimore Mayor On Confederate Statues: 'I Wanted Them Out Of The City' Baltimore City's four Confederate monuments are no longer resting where they once stood for years.
- Confederate Statues In Baltimore Taken Down Overnight Baltimore city crews took down confederate monuments across the city overnight.
- Police Attempt To ID Shooting Suspect Caught On Camera City police are attempting to identify a suspect after he allegedly shot a 24-year-old man on surveillance camera on August 6.
- Officials: Man Dove In Water To Free Boat Anchor; Didn't Resurface Baltimore County officials say a man dove off a boat and didn't resurface off of Hart-Miller Island Wednesday afternoon.
- Dangerous Baltimore Intersection Dubbed 'Crash Corner' Gets Makeover An infamous Fells Point intersection is getting a makeover in hopes to make the streets a bit safer.
- Judge Denies New Sentencing Hearing For DC Sniper A Montgomery County Circuit Court judge has denied a new sentencing hearing for convicted sniper Lee Malvo.
- 'Pac Meets Bach' Giving Students Chance To Create, Learn About Music Living Classrooms hand-selected 22 students from the surrounding community for a pilot program to encourage creativity and careers in the music industry.
- Vigil Held For Slain Baltimore Dollar General Store Manager An emotional vigil was held Tuesday in memory of a Dollar General store manager killed in cold blood in West Baltimore.
- New Report On Possible Cause Of Deadly Silver Springs Apartment Explosion The preliminary report has been released for an explosion and fire that killed seven and injured dozens last year at a Silver Spring apartment.