Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Report: Thousands Of Bridges In US In Need Of Repair, Hundreds In Md. Alone A new report reinforces that thousands of America's bridges are in desperate need of repair.
- Viewer Catches Video Of Aftermath Of Baltimore Homicide A WJZ viewer captured video of the minutes after a shooting that turned out to be fatal Saturday afternoon.
- Community Holds Crime Walk To End Violent Start To 2017 Community members are standing up against a violent start to the new year, as they march through the streets of Baltimore to encourage change.
- A Chance To Connect With The World In The Baltimore Portal It's a unique way to connect with people around the world, and it's now here in Baltimore.
- Push In Annapolis To Put Animals Used In Research Up For Adoption There's a push in Annapolis this session for research labs to put dogs used in animal testing up for adoption. In the meantime, some adoptions are already taking place.
- Fire Crews Investigating 4-Alarm Warehouse Fire Fire crews worked overnight to get a 4-alarm vacant warehouse fire under control, and were able to do so just after 4 a.m. Friday.
- NASA Satellite Tracks Snowfall, World Water Supply A new NASA study is focusing on snow in the western United States, with a goal of better estimating the world's supply of fresh water.
- Hitler's Phone Up For Auction; Bids To Start At $100K A big part of Holocaust history is going up for auction in Maryland this weekend.
- Over 100 Firefighters Respond To Northwest Baltimore Fire More than 100 firefighters worked overnight to control a massive 4-alarm fire in Northwest Baltimore.
- Baltimore Firefighters Respond to 4-Alarm Warehouse Fire Baltimore City fire crews are responding to a 4-alarm fire in the 3600 block of Clipper road.
- The Push to Overturn Stun Gun Ban It's the argument being made by some in Maryland to help overturn a ban on tasers and stun guns.
- Rep. Cummings Denies Trump's Accusations About Meeting President Donald Trump has accused U.S. Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.) of avoiding him.