Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Marylanders Get A Jump Start In The 2014 Election With Early Voting Early voting is underway in Maryland. This Thursday and for the next seven days, voters are casting ballots in the 2014 election, most notably the governor's race.
- 4th Annual 'One Great Thing' Sale To Benefit The House Of Ruth If you like designer clothes at bargain prices you need to head to Owings Mills. The annual One Great Thing sale is this weekend.
- Men Behind Walters Art Museum Chronicled In New Display Big things are happening downtown. For the first time in years, Baltimore is getting a glimpse into the lives of the men behind the Walters Art Museum.
- Historic USS Constellation Ship Moves Out Of The Inner Harbor For Repairs History picks up and moves out of the Inner Harbor—at least for the next few months. The USS Constellation needs some work below the waterline.
- Business Is Booming For A Baltimore Middle Schooler Seventh graders at Roland Park Elementary/Middle School spent a semester coming up with a viable business and a plan to make them successful.
- Awake. Alert. Alive. NTSB Looks At The Dangers Of Drowsy Driving It's the cause of hundreds of deaths and thousands more injuries for drivers. The National Transportation Safety Board looked at the effects of driving while drowsy.
- Baltimore’s Restored Washington Monument Comes Out Of Its Cocoon A major phase is wrapping up in the restoration of Baltimore’s Washington Monument.
- Humane Society of Carroll County Takes Pet Adoption On The Road National figures show that of the 6-8 million animals that find their way to a shelter, only about half get adopted. Shelters are always looking for ways to get more animals into permanent homes.
- Md. Woman Wins San Giorgio Pasta Contest, Brings Recipe To Little Italy A Severna Park woman has turned her homemade pasta into big bucks, and she brought her now famous Italian dish to the Inner Harbor on Tuesday.
- Vacant Lot In Charles Village Will Soon House Hopkins Upperclassmen The recession caused a lot of real estate projects to never get off the ground. Now one long dormant building in Charles Village is being resurrected by a new team.
- Harbor East Welcoming Plans For New High Rise Planning for growth. Right now, Baltimore ranks eighth in the country for the number of people who live in the city's downtown.
- 800 Baltimore Students Tune In As Friar Alessandro’s Voice Fills The Basilica Hundreds of Baltimore students tuned into some very old music, based on a very old story.