Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- New Police Technology Meant To Hold Officers Accountable After being highly criticized in the arrest and death of Freddie Gray, Baltimore City police are rolling out new technology focused on holding officers accountable.
- Mock Crash Demonstrates Importance of Seat Belt Use Authorities in Maryland host a deadly driving demonstration on Tuesday to kick off the national "Click It or Ticket" campaign.
- Small Group of Protesters Present For Nero's 'Not Guilty' Verdict There was just a small group of protesters on hand for the first verdict handed down in a case of one of Freddie Gray's arresting officers.
- Happy Birthday Buck Showalter - From Scott & Jeremy Today is the 60th Birthday of Orioles Manager Buck Showalter...so Scott & Jeremy decided to create a very special Birthday song for the birds skipper.
- New Campaign Aims to Increase Safety For Bikers & Drivers State and local leaders are teaming up to increase safety for both bikers and drivers promoting their message in a new campaign to save lives in Maryland.
- Sunday, May 22, 2016 In the 48 days between Earth Day (April 22) and World Oceans Day (June 8), the National Aquarium is encouraging the public to join them in giving something back to our life-sustaining blue planet by completing daily conservation challenges.
- On Time: May 22, 2016 Marcus Washington talks with Sarah St. Clair, Adam Lindquist, Dr. Marco Merrick and Ragina Cooper-Averella.
- Baltimore County Social Services Looking For Foster Parents Baltimore County Social Services is looking for parents who can provide children with a loving home, committing anywhere from a month to several years.
- Black-Eyed Susan Day The Perfect Time To Accessorize The excitement is building for the 141st running of the Preakness Stakes.
- Baltimore Florists Put Finishing Touches On Black-Eyed Susan Blanket For the 20th time, a central part of Preakness is being handmade at a local grocery store.
- Police Make Push in 20-Year-Old Murder of Towson Student Twenty years after a 23-year-old woman's murder, Baltimore County police are making a push to try to solve the cold case.
- Hogan Signs 144 Bills, Including 'Noah's Law' Gov. Larry Hogan has signed 144 bills into law, including an expansion of mandatory use of breath-testing ignition devices for drunken driving convicts and criminal justice reform.