Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Warning for Taxpayers: Identity Theft During Tax Season Criminals steal information to file tax returns. State comptroller Peter Franchot says there's at least 2,000 victims already.
- Baltimore Police Release Surveillance Video of Armed Robbery Suspects City police are attempting to identify three suspects wanted for a robbery that occurred on Sunday in the 300 block of Fallsway.
- Fmr. Raven On Capitol Hill To Improve Relations Between Minorities And Police Former Raven Anquan Boldin was on Capitol Hill to testify on how he wants to improve relationships with minorities and police.
- Light City Ready To Shine Brighter In Its Second Year The wait is almost over. Light City Baltimore returns Friday, bringing lights, innovation, and music to several neighborhoods.
- Alarming Increase in Nationwide Pedestrian Deaths 2016 brought a spike in the number of walkers killed.
- Light Pole Falls On Vehicle, Causing Traffic Delays Thursday Traffic was backed up along Ritchie Highway in Anne Arundel County Thursday afternoon after a light pole fell on top of a car.
- Gilmor Homes Residents Outraged After 'Sex for Repairs' Case Dropped Two maintenance workers no longer face criminal charges after the City paid out millions.
- Community Remembers 19-Year-Old Design Student Lost To Gun Violence Victorious Swift is being remembered by his loved ones this week as an ambitious student and athlete whose life was cut short by gun violence.
- Baseball Season Brings Fans To Nearby Restaurants, Shops Opening day at Oriole Park is almost here, attracting thousands of fans that will flood businesses surrounding the stadium.
- Charges Dropped For Maintenance Man In Sex-For-Repairs Case The second maintenance worker accused of demanding sex in return for repairs has had his charges dropped.
- Driver Strikes Capitol Police Cruiser, Taken Into Custody Police say a driver struck a U.S. Capitol Police cruiser near the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday morning and was taken into custody.
- Police: Man Killed in Crash After Driver Failed to Stop at Red Light One person has died after an accident in Harford County Wednesday, according to the Maryland State Police.