Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Protesters Fan Flames for Sheriff Fitzgerald's Resignation Days after a scathing report exposed alleged racism and sexism by the Howard County Sheriff James Fitzgerald, protesters are fanning the flames and calling for his resignation.
- Gang Retaliation Fuels Bloody Weekend in Baltimore Gang retaliation is responsible for another bloody weekend in Baltimore where 19 people were shot.
- On Time, September 25, 2016 Marcus Washington talks with Marilyn Mosby, Arcelia Greene, Maricka Oglesby, Anne Henderson and Ragina Cooper-Averella.
- Heroin Overdose Deaths on Rise in Maryland It is an epidemic across Maryland communities. Startling new numbers show the number of overdose deaths in the state have spiked in 2016.
- Sunday, September 25, 2016 Chesapeake Urology’s 10th annual ZERO Prostate Cancer Run Walk gets underway Sunday at Towson University’s Johnny Unitas Stadium.
- Group Marching To D.C., All For Power Of Disability Vote With the presidential election just weeks away, one group is trying to raise awareness.
- Ugly Allegations Plague Howard County Sheriff An Office of Human Rights report details ugly allegations against long-time Howard County Sheriff James Fitzgerald.
- Community Mourns Murdered Baltimore Chef Dozens gathered Friday to honor the life of a Baltimore chef who was killed earlier this week during a robbery.
- National Museum Of African American History And Culture Set To Open The Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture will open its doors to the public on Saturday at 10 a.m.
- Runners Chasing A Cure For Prostate Cancer This Weekend Chesapeake Urology’s 10th annual ZERO Prostate Cancer Run is set to get underway this weekend at Towson University’s Johnny Unitas Stadium.
- Baltimore Native Mike Rowe 'Talking Dirty' At The Lyric After shooting more than 300 episodes of Dirty Jobs, Baltimore native Mike Rowe is now talking dirty, telling his stories on stage.
- Friday, September 23, 2016 Linh and Marty have Coffee with NCIS: Los Angeles stars LL Cool J & Chris O'Donnell.