Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Md. Kicking Off Holiday Season With Festival Of Trees Maryland is kicking off the holiday season in a big way. The Festival of Trees is underway at the Maryland State Fairgrounds.
- UMd. Promotes Safety With Smartphone App The University of Maryland adds another layer of security on campus.
- Baltimore Great Blacks In Wax Museum Expanding The National Great Blacks in Wax Museum is expanding. It's the first wax museum of African-American history in our country.
- Volunteers Serve Hundreds At Annual Bea Gaddy Dinner Baltimore's Bea Gaddy legacy of giving lives on, feeding hundreds of needy families for Thanksgiving Day.
- More Than 13K 'Trot' For A Cause In Maryland Before digging into their turkey dinners, runners across Maryland woke up early to hit the pavement.
- 93 Percent Of Riot-Damaged Businesses Back On Their Feet Seven months after the Freddie Gray riots, the Baltimore Development Corporation (BDC) reports 93% of businesses damaged by looters are back on their feet.
- Local Leaders Pushing Back Against Syrian Refugee Legislation Maryland lawmakers approve legislation making it tougher for refugees to enter our country, but President Obama and local leaders are pushing back against this bill.
- Pop-Up Farmers' Market Works To Combat Food Deserts Many Baltimore neighborhoods are sitting in the middle of a food desert. One way to solve that problem is with a pop-up farmers' market. That's the thinking behind an event this weekend that provides a fresh Thanksgiving meal.
- Man Who Flew Gyrocopter Onto Lawn Of Capitol Pleads Guilty A Florida man who piloted his one-person aircraft through some of the nation's most restricted airspace before landing on the lawn of the U.S. Capitol is expected to formally enter a guilty plea in the case.
- FBI Releases New Footage, Offers $5K Reward In Rite Aid Robbery The FBI released new surveillance video Friday of a suspect in the in the robbery of a Rite Aid earlier this month.
- Md. Students Invited To Attend Broadway At The White House A trip of a lifetime for three Maryland students. The White House transforms into Broadway, and those students have a front row seat.
- Leia The Lioness Heads To New Pride In Texas A bittersweet goodbye. Leia the lioness is on her way to Texas, where she will join a new pride of lions. WJZ was at The Maryland Zoo as she left Thursday morning.