Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Local Performers React To Barnum & Bailey Circus Closing After nearly 150 years, the big top is coming down. Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus will close its doors this spring. The decision was announced this weekend by the owners, coming as a major surprise to many performers and fans.
- Thousands Take Part In Baltimore's 17th Annual MLK Day Parade There was a celebration in the streets of Baltimore Monday, with people from all over the city and state honoring the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Md. Man Arrested For Pointing Laser At MSP Helicopter A 30-year-old Sykesville man was arrested after authorities say he pointed a green laser at a Maryland State Police helicopter eight times.
- TwirlTasTix Twirling Team Will Be Part Of Inauguration Festivities Local performers will be welcoming President-elect Donald Trump into the White House as they join the inaugural concert on Thursday.
- Weather Advisory: Wintry Mix of Sleet & Rain A Winter Weather Advisory is in effect for Maryland, including Baltimore County, Carroll, Howard, Harford, Washington, Allegany, Cecil, Kent as well as Prince George's, and Frederick Counties, effective from 4 a.m. Saturday through 6 p.m. Saturday...
- Family, Community Mourns Six Kids Lost In NE Baltimore Fire The day after six children were killed in a northeast Baltimore house fire, the community is mourning for the family as fire investigators try to figure out how the blaze began.
- Frantic Calls from the Fatal Icy I-95 Pileup Released Two people who were killed in a fiery explosion and multi-vehicle car crash due to icy conditions on I-95 last month. For the first time, the calls for help from the scene are available.
- The Brittle Queen of Baltimore Takes on Queen Boss A local woman is representing Charm City in a national competition.
- Baltimore-Native Presented Key To D.C. For Philanthropy Work A Maryland man who has given millions to some of Washington's most treasured monuments was given something in return.
- Baltimore FBI Offers $5,000 for "Winter Hat" Robber The Baltimore division of the FBI needs help identifying a man connected to a series of bank robberies across Central Maryland.
- Community Mourns 6 Children Killed in Baltimore House Fire Ten members of the same family were caught in a fire in their three story home in northeast Baltimore early Thursday morning.
- Baltimore Police Dept. Commits To Sweeping Policy Changes From DOJ Consent Decree A massive overhaul is coming for the Baltimore City Police Department after a federal investigation revealed systemic discrimination throughout the force.