Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- Baltimore Residents Celebrate Kwanzaa Between Christmas and New Year's, thousands of people around the country and here in Maryland celebrate an African American-inspired holiday.
- Poinsettia Pandemonium At Rawlings Conservatory They're native to Mexico, but it's the plant everyone loves during the holidays and here in Baltimore, their vibrant colors are on display at the Rawlings Conservatory.
- Christmas Starts At Church For Many Md. Families Thousands of Maryland families celebrate the true meaning of Christmas.
- Organization Delivers Food And Gifts To People With Illnesses Moveable Feast delivers nutritious food to people with life threatening illnesses 365 days a year, but on Christmas it is extra special because they also deliver gifts.
- Aquarium Christmas Tradition Continues In Baltimore Everyone is getting into the holiday spirit from the land to the sea.
- Familiar Face Pours Her Passion For Animals Onto The Page Animal rights activists share a passion and aren't afraid of letting the rest of the world know where they stand.
- Torrey Smith's Baby Son Expands His Fanbase Ravens wide receiver Torrey Smith is a fan favorite---but someone else is building his own fanbase: his eight-month-old son, TJ!
- Hyatt Regency 'Blanketing Baltimore' During The Holidays It's that time of year in Charm City when many agencies are overwhelmed trying to help those in need. Hundreds of people line up each day for a hot meal or a place to stay.
- Protests Impact Annual Washington Monument Lighting The protests in Baltimore led right to Mount Vernon, where protestors overwhelmed the Washington Monument lighting.
- Broadway Hit Musical 'Newsies' At The Hippodrome Stop the presses. That's what the Newsboys Strike of 1899 did and crippled an entire industry. Now there's a Broadway hit musical at the Hippodrome retelling the real life movement.
- Magazine Ranks Baltimore 4th Ugliest City The ugly truth--at least, one magazine's take on it.
- Retailers Click To Cyber Monday After Thanksgiving Weekend Slump Cyber Monday has holiday shoppers clicking away and, at the other end, thousands of workers rushing to fill those orders.