Watch + Listen
Watch + Listen
- U.S. Coast Guard Zeroing In On Serial Prank Caller From Maryland The U.S. Coast Guard is working to find a man they say has been calling in fake distress alerts for the last 2 years.
- Critical Maintenance Shuts Down Portion Of Baltimore Metro Critical maintenance is shutting down a portion of Baltimore's subway system, and it will impact thousands of riders who rely on it each day.
- Bulls Escape Slaughterhouse, Run Loose in West Baltimore Two bulls wreaked havoc in West Baltimore early Friday morning after breaking loose from their enclosure.
- Hubble Scientists Push to Final Frontier to Celebrate Star Trek Anniv. Face to face with the final frontier. NASA pays tribute to Star Trek on the day of the movie release and Baltimore has a hand in it.
- Health Officials Urge Residents to Take Precautions Ahead of Dangerous Heat Wave Across the region emergency officials are preparing for the dangerous heat.
- Police Commissioner Wants To Revamp Marijuana Rules to Attract New Officers Filling vacancies in Baltimore City's police department is a tough task and the commissioner wants to change a hard-and-fast requirement--that he sees as a stumbling block to attracting more officers.
- Maryland to Receive $1.4M to Help Fight Zika Virus As the showdown continues between the White House and Congress over money to help fight Zika, the CDC is doing what it can to prevent an outbreak in the U.S.
- NWS: Worst Heat Wave In Decades Is Upon Us The National Weather Service warns this could be one of the worst heat waves in decades.
- Black Bear Hunting Territory Expands In Maryland As the number of black bears grows in Maryland, so does the nuymber of places they're moving into.
- Maryland Zoo Fights To Stay Ahead Of African Penguin Extinction A number of penguin experts have flocked to the Maryland Zoo to to talk survival, both in captivity and in the wild.
- Kevin Plank's Whiskey Distillery Nears Completion The Sagamore Spirit distillery, the first project in the Port Convington redevelopment, is nearing completion.
- Prince George's Co. Officer Indicted for Taking Upskirt Photos A Prince George's County Officer has been indicted for taking up skirt photos of unsuspecting women.