Latest Baltimore Web Exclusive
Ervin Santana could have an impact. He could. But if he agrees to terms here, the Orioles will have spent over $70 million this off-season and added over $33 million to the 2014 payroll.
Sports are often used to raise awareness and money for good causes. Our own Jeremy Conn shares a cause that he involved in that hits close to home for him as well as many others.
When the Ravens convene for the first time, I have to believe the players are going to get a big-time talking to.
Glenn is excited about the 2014 Orioles’ season. The Birds have the bats to keep up with any team in the AL East and the pitching isn’t looking too bad either.
Buck’s Birds can match any lineup in baseball 1 through 9 when it comes to thunder in the lumber and they’re coming off the best fielding percentage season in baseball history. That’s all good but in the end this team will seal it’s fate with starting pitching.
- Ed Norris: Well Done, Dan 02/27/2014
- Bob Haynie: The Starting Rotation Is Key For The Orioles 02/27/2014
- Steve Davis: How Do You Do A Deal With J.J. Hardy? 02/26/2014
- Steve Davis: Terps Blow Golden Opportunity 02/25/2014
- Glenn Younes: Orioles – Commitment 02/24/2014
- Rob Long: The New Oriole Way? 02/24/2014