Latest Baltimore Web Exclusive
To the caller who is concerned that Chris Davis has only hit one home run I say sure but The Deputy is on pace to steal 23 bases. Please don’t panic in mid-April.
The NBA playoffs begin this weekend and Tony Kovach sat down to preview them.
Through 14 games, the Orioles have only hit nine homers which is good for 27th in the majors. They have not homered in four of their last five games.
The St. Louis Rams are offering fans $100,000 for predicting their 2014 schedule perfectly. I don’t care about the St. Louis Rams, but I am willing to give it a shot for the Ravens schedule.
In case you haven’t heard, the NCAA has approved another bowl game for 2015. How can that be?
- Steve Davis: Birds’ Billboard Backlash 04/16/2014
- Glenn Younes: Merging Markets O’s & Nats 04/15/2014
- Zinno’s 6-4-3: MLB Round-Up 04/15/2014
- Bob Haynie: Orioles Are Back Home For Some AL East Fun 04/11/2014
- Glenn Younes: Baseball Ain’t Football 04/11/2014
- Ed Norris: Tanaka Seems To Be Everything You Heard 04/10/2014