• PHOTOS: Ellicott City 2018 Flood DamageA look at some of the damage around Ellicott City, Maryland following the flood.
  1. AH88 says:

What celebrities? All I see are a bunch of opinionated a-holes that think they are better then us.

2. JK says:

Probably better at grammar, anyway…

3. Danny Kutrick says:

Harrison Ford is NOT a Jew . Didnt you listen to the Adam Sandler song

1. Jack says:

Now I see where Sandler stole his persona. Andy Kaufman. Neither would have made it on their own in an even playing talent field. Rotten tomatoes and projectiles should come back to the audience. Either one of these idiots would in the real arena, be pelted off stage.

4. Timmer says:

jewish celebrites? Isn’t that a little redundant?

5. Mike says:

I think a much shorter slideshow would be “Celebrities that aren’t Jewish”

6. Jim says:

They are celebrities only because the jewish media SAYS they are. Most wouldn’t make it due to lack of talent. Not to mention the UGLY factor.

1. gentile says:

I love it that Jews are like .2 % of the population yet apparently control so much. Fear us. MUAHAHAHAHAHAH. Time to bleed Christian society dry of all it’s money and dominate all industry, all while on my private island.

7. Jew says:

Hey Gentile – I wish that were true. Instead your leftist-commie president has bled this country dry of it’s economy, and I just had to put $70 in my gas tank. Most of us Jews are just like you…except not a-holes.

8. Whocares says:

The question is really how many are practicing Jews? Very, very few I bet.

9. peterwoohoo says:

I was ok with most pictures until I viewed Barbra Streisand’s photo…..excuse me while
    I stick pins in my eyes & barf my brains out.

10. AdZee says:

You’re such a bunch of bigots! America is made of hyphenated Americans. Next time there will be Italian and Irish celebrities. I promise ( well, not really – I actually don’t control the media. 🙂

11. ChewOn says:

12. John G says:

2.5% of population

100% of the Film / TV Industry Exec/Head Positions

What Xenophobes. What other “culture” has a derogatory term for those not of their culture (aka “goy”). BTW: converting from Khazarian in the 12th century does not a real Jew make.

Just keep up the name-changin’

Jon Stewart Liebowitz

Jonah Hill Feldstein

Puhlease…everyone knows all the major studio heads, agency heads, management heads are Jewish.

It started as a Jewish industry. Walt Disney created something different…then Michael Eisner and Jeffrey Katzenberg, via Jewish capital, initiated a hostile takeover…and now Disney kicked out all the goy at the top.