Jewish Celebrities

Camryn Manheim Credit: AP
Carrie Fisher Credit: AP
Cindy Margolis Credit: AP
corey feldman Credit: AP
Courtney Love Credit: AP

Latest Galleries

Ravens Win 13-7 Over Bills, Open Season 1-0The Baltimore Ravens begin the 2016 season 1-0 after defeating the Buffalo Bills 13-7.
Orioles Manager Buck Showalter In The Up Close StudioOrioles manager Buck Showalter joined 105.7 The Fan in the Up Close Studio for an exclusive meet and greet and Q&A session.
THROWBACK: WJZ Personalities When They Were In SchoolTHROWBACK: WJZ Personalities When They Were In School
PHOTOS: Severe Weather on Monday, Aug. 15
NFL Hall of Fame Enshrinement CeremonyBrett Favre, former NFL quarterback, speaks during his 2016 Class Pro Football Hall of Fame induction speech during the NFL Hall of Fame Enshrinement Ceremony at the Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium on August 6, 2016 in Canton, Ohio.
Opening Ceremony Rio 2016 OlympicsSee photos of Team USA and more from the 2016 Rio Summer Olympics Opening Ceremony.
Historic Flooding Devastates Ellicott CityHistoric Flooding Devastates Ellicott City
Happy 31st Birthday, Adam Jones!Check out some of our favorite photos of the All-Star Orioles centerfielder in honor of his birthday!

1. AH88 says:

What celebrities? All I see are a bunch of opinionated a-holes that think they are better then us.

2. JK says:

Probably better at grammar, anyway…

3. Danny Kutrick says:

Harrison Ford is NOT a Jew . Didnt you listen to the Adam Sandler song

1. Jack says:

Now I see where Sandler stole his persona. Andy Kaufman. Neither would have made it on their own in an even playing talent field. Rotten tomatoes and projectiles should come back to the audience. Either one of these idiots would in the real arena, be pelted off stage.

4. Timmer says:

jewish celebrites? Isn’t that a little redundant?

5. Mike says:

I think a much shorter slideshow would be “Celebrities that aren’t Jewish”

6. Jim says:

They are celebrities only because the jewish media SAYS they are. Most wouldn’t make it due to lack of talent. Not to mention the UGLY factor.

1. gentile says:

I love it that Jews are like .2 % of the population yet apparently control so much. Fear us. MUAHAHAHAHAHAH. Time to bleed Christian society dry of all it’s money and dominate all industry, all while on my private island.

7. Jew says:

Hey Gentile – I wish that were true. Instead your leftist-commie president has bled this country dry of it’s economy, and I just had to put $70 in my gas tank. Most of us Jews are just like you…except not a-holes.

8. Whocares says:

The question is really how many are practicing Jews? Very, very few I bet.

9. peterwoohoo says:

I was ok with most pictures until I viewed Barbra Streisand’s photo…..excuse me while
    I stick pins in my eyes & barf my brains out.

10. AdZee says:

You’re such a bunch of bigots! America is made of hyphenated Americans. Next time there will be Italian and Irish celebrities. I promise ( well, not really – I actually don’t control the media.🙂

11. ChewOn says:

12. John G says:

2.5% of population

100% of the Film / TV Industry Exec/Head Positions

What Xenophobes. What other “culture” has a derogatory term for those not of their culture (aka “goy”). BTW: converting from Khazarian in the 12th century does not a real Jew make.

Just keep up the name-changin’

Jon Stewart Liebowitz

Jonah Hill Feldstein

Puhlease…everyone knows all the major studio heads, agency heads, management heads are Jewish.

It started as a Jewish industry. Walt Disney created something different…then Michael Eisner and Jeffrey Katzenberg, via Jewish capital, initiated a hostile takeover…and now Disney kicked out all the goy at the top.