More Latest Photos

GALLERY: 7 Baltimore Police Officers Charged In Racketeering Conspiracy
Baltimore Orioles Photo DayCheck out some of the portraits from the Baltimore Orioles' photo day at Ed Smith Stadium in Sarasota.
Meet Linh Bui's Precious Baby Girl, MaiahMeet Linh Bui's Precious Baby Girl, Maiah
Ravens Hold Strong Against Eagles In 27-26 WinCheck out some of the best photos from the Baltimore Ravens' win over the Philadelphia Eagles.
Baltimore Ravens Beat The Bengals 19-14Justin Tucker's "Are You Not Entertained?" is the best.
Ravens Beat Steelers 21-14, Take AFC NorthThe Ravens beat the Steelers 21-14 and take first place in the AFC North.

1. Alan W. HIx says:

I sent a photo of my wife and I into your Valentine days photo program. I have not seen the photo on your web site and I wonder if something happened to that photo…thank you for any help you can give me. She is the light of my life and I love her very much.

1. Pipo says:

natzgal Your step-mother is right as well in that you shouldn\’t be iraing dirty laundry in public if it isn\’t specifically your own and your alone. Public figures are fair game but better halves, lovers, children, and family are generally off-limits unless there is some sort of illegality at stake or public behavior that must be addressed.

2. Danielle says:

My first love with English was maybe when I was 13 which means I started nlarnieg English at school. Then I fell in love all over again 3 years ago. I met a guy who spoke English on the Internet and now he is a good friend of mine.

3. Mahamae says:

For me, the best Valentine’s gifts are the ones I get to give. Cliche maybe, but I truly do enjoy the giving bit more than the reiicveng. to my favorite Valentine’s Day ever.Ah, and Happy Valentine’s Day to you too!

2. Mohamed says:

natzgal Private people ervedse private lives unless you have their permission to write about them.A blog should reveal you, not those around you.Now, you can change names and situations to protect privacy, but to reveal verifiable details about someone online who is unaware or unwilling to go along with that outing in a public forum can quickly bring legal heat and Google is their best defense against you.Children are the most vulnerable online and their tormentors are those vested to protect them their parents!I just find people airing their personal dirty laundry online unseemly and sad and to read it with voyeuristic delight isn’t something I find effective in the medium.Now attacking public figures and arguing against the status quo and news articles is entertaining and enlightening! You can write about dead people. You can write about people in the public eye. You cannot write, and name, and identify, people who lead private lives.

3. Naren says:

Nice to hear from you again, natzgal.I think you evreal too much on your About page. Sure, people can find out whatever they wish about you online if they invest some time and money but don’t, by default, give them your keys and a map of who you are and where you live and your DNA

4. Abelitho says:

it all. It is definitely a reoigilus thing but I think eventually even if I weren’t Jewish I would have rebelled against the day and created something like Zognor day the day after V day but with none of the pressure of the day itself. Celebrate on the 15th and you can also save a bundle! Hee hee.

5. Dhananjay says:

jennifer – Hey!!!!!! What will be the topics here, Im genusisg children right?? Can I write too?? I was telling my husband I wanted to get into blogging too, he just looked at me like you’re crazy’ ja ja ja ja you daughter is GORGEOUS!!!! So pretty!!

6. Maurice says:

I couldn’t resist commenting. Well written!