Anderson’s Hardware

Hardware Store Fire Caused By Electrical ProblemThe State Fire Marshal's Office says a fire that heavily damaged a Joppa hardware store and injured two firefighters was caused by an electrical problem.
Hardware Store Fire Caused By Electrical ProblemThe State Fire Marshal's Office says a fire that heavily damaged a Joppa hardware store and injured two firefighters was caused by an electrical problem.

More From CBS Baltimore

Tune In To The Grammys On Feb 15!
Track Weather On The Go With Our App!

Listen Live